xxxxx

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Don Vito Corleone - Hot Toys or Enterbay?

How much do you guys think is fair for a displayed one ?

There's a whole thread of discussion on this, you should look it up it will probably provide useful for you,

There's no way you're gonna get it cheaper than 500 even for a displayed one. You're years late to the game on this one.

The figure still holds up well though.

I recently sold my spare hot toys and enterbay for £600 each but $450 is the normal board price I've seen. Both amazing!

Sometimes a picture speaks 1,000 words.

g0cad4ea4.jpg

Sometimes a picture speaks 1,000 words.

g0cad4ea4.jpg

I'd actually like to say this picture is terrible it doesn't really show the paint apps well on either the enterbay one is a lot better than people think. I actually much prefer the quality of the sculpt...... On the other hand hot toys chair is better so are the clothes aha! Not to forgot the box is a beautiful work of art!

Here's another not a great pic but yano.

[URL=https://s1344.photobucket.com/user/Godfather1408/media/image_zps7e3f0c78.jpg.html] [/URL]

The HT version is one of my favorite figures and a grail figure for me. Unfortunately, there are no cheap deals to be found, but it is well worth the $$ if you are a fan of the film. Still one of the most popular figures in my collection when people see it--an older figure but looks amazing, even next to newer figures. Very happy that I went with the HT version. The Enterbay version just looks off to me.

I owned the ht one,then I picked up enterbays so I could judge for myself and sell off the one I liked less.i still have my enterbay one and it's still one of my nicer figures.the sculpts are about the same,both are nice,I favored the eb paints a tad more and the eyes are actually inserted in the sculpt so it gives it a little more depth and realism.the eb cat is hands down better,they even used real whiskers.the chairs I consider a tie,eb is a little small but it's made of real metal and the sculpting is way better than the ht version.the outfit and body go to eb as well.ht is awkward and big and the clothes are way to big for the figure,every time I moved him I had to pull his pants back up cause they would sag.eb actually sculpted a new body for there's,ht just put a fatsuit on a tt.the stand I give ht the edge,those eb stands are nothing but a pain.ht had a backdrop,which is cool if you have the room,eb comes with a pen and a gold Coa plate which is pretty cool.the box is also a toss up,ht did a pretty cool lookin box that could be displayed as well,eb had more of a Dx box,it was very nice and had the foam inside for the figure.overall it's a win win as long as you get one,both have pros and cons.i chose the eb version,and I've never regretted it.

I also bought both the Hot Toys and the Enterbay so I could have them in person, side by side. Once I did that, I knew that I had to keep the Hot Toys version. I added a photo of my set up. It might be hard to see through the case and from the glare.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    370.8 KB · Views: 119
Back