XM Studios - Weapon X 1/4 Statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
that's not including the middle man charge that varies greatly.

Yeah, some charge you extra up front or slip it in on the shipping charges. It's not easy to find someone who'll sell you an XM piece at retail and not overcharge you on shipping costs.

Good hunting, fellas!

Especially if they make this a Con Exclusive.

Good hunting, fellas!

Especially if they make this a Con Exclusive.

It was available for PO at the last convention and wasn't listed as the Con exclusive. So that should mean it isn't the Con Ex this year. Good news for Wolvie fans!

It was available for PO at the last convention and wasn't listed as the Con exclusive. So that should mean it isn't the Con Ex this year. Good news for Wolvie fans!

Yea, and I hope that doesn't change. But you have to realize that could change ...and being able to PO this at the Con already fits the definition of Con Exclusive. Only the label needs to change.

I have a feeling XM knows this character is highly anticipated, and so they might make this a Con Exclusive. Our only saving grace is that P1 also has a Weapon X coming out ...and perhaps XM won't make this a Con Exclusive because of the direct competition with P1.

What about Optimus Prime?

I know he's going to be available in Australia, so he's not a Con Ex either.

Yea, and I hope that doesn't change. But you have to realize that could change ...and being able to PO this at the Con already fits the definition of Con Exclusive. Only the label needs to change.

I have a feeling XM knows this character is highly anticipated, and so they might make this a Con Exclusive. Our only saving grace is that P1 also has a Weapon X coming out ...and perhaps XM won't make this a Con Exclusive because of the direct competition with P1.

I hear what you're saying, but I don't think so. Also, do you mean the IS Weapon X? I wasn't aware that Prime 1 were making a Weapon X.

I know he's going to be available in Australia, so he's not a Con Ex either.

I hear what you're saying, but I don't think so. Also, do you mean the IS Weapon X? I wasn't aware that Prime 1 were making a Weapon X.

My bad ...yea, I meant to say IS. Don't know why I keep getting P1 and IS crossed.

I'm hoping that it's not a Con Exclusive, so I hope you're right.

looks great. Gonna be tough to reproduce the water on the body for 999 units I would think

Via FB

FB_IMG_1504921309695.jpg
FB_IMG_1504921313456.jpg
FB_IMG_1504921318272.jpg
FB_IMG_1504921322015.jpg
FB_IMG_1504921327222.jpg
FB_IMG_1504921331304.jpg
FB_IMG_1504921336244.jpg
FB_IMG_1504921340577.jpg

^^^^ Great pics, I've got this on PO so I hope the factories can replicate the wet effect on the prototype, otherwise it's going to be an epic fail :(

Back