XM Studios Venom 1/4 Statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
but you have to add shipping (overseas) and pp fees. Comes out to well over $1500. The only place I ever saw them selling over 2k was on ebay.
True that... cheapest I found with PP and shipping is 1550.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using Tapatalk

I just feel bad for folks who paid $2k+ for this. too much hype on XM pieces and most prices have dropping hard. Even the hype on cable has dropped along with prices. Be patent guys, don't get suckered into the hype and ripped off!!

I like the base with the venom tentacles, adds some extra dimension to the statue IMO.

BTW there are a few being offered for $1250 on the BST groups. Price has dropped big time since these were selling for >$2K just 6 months ago. Market is saturated with Venom statues, especially with all the custom pieces coming out now.

Market is saturated with almost every Marvel and DC basically.

I just feel bad for folks who paid $2k+ for this. too much hype on XM pieces and most prices have dropping hard. Even the hype on cable has dropped along with prices. Be patent guys, don't get suckered into the hype and ripped off!!

That's every XM piece. The fan boys hype it all the way up so they can make more profit when they sell theirs.

I'm glad on jumped on Venom when I did. I probably could have gotten it for a bit cheaper by waiting, but meh, I got it from a reputable member and it's safe and sound in my collection. I can't complain.

And now I don't have to worry about running into recasts now. That market is getting ridiculous.

Prices will probably go back up once the movies are released though. Venom movie and Deadpool 2 feat. Cable, I'd say that could potentially be a big factor.

Prices will probably go back up once the movies are released though. Venom movie and Deadpool 2 feat. Cable, I'd say that could potentially be a big factor.

It will be interesting to see. I think the market is a little different than comics, and all in all, the market for hot books when characters appear in live action is dwindling.

True that... cheapest I found with PP and shipping is 1550.

There dropping lower, there's one listed for $1450 shipped and another for $1200+shipping. heck someone has the Mark VII for $1450 shipped and that was selling for >$2k last summer.

There dropping lower, there's one listed for $1450 shipped and another for $1200+shipping. heck someone has the Mark VII for $1450 shipped and that was selling for >$2k last summer.

I got mine for $1450 a month ago. Lowest I have seen since it started shipping is $1400 shipped. Not sure if it will dip any lower. I feel the people that wanted the Prime over the XM already ordered long ago and I don't think once the SS one ships out, it will affect anything. Ex is still available on that one.

I've thought for awhile between prime 1 and xm, and decided to go with xm due to lack of knowledge origin of Venom comics. Moreover, I'm not a fan of prime 1 venom physique - large upper body and skinny legs. I'm very happy with the purchased.

Now I have to choose between keeping the bust or the main statue itself. Don't think I've got enough space for both of them at the moment.

Also, what do you guys do with these humongous boxes? :thud: finding space for those feels like an even bigger problem compared to finding space for statues.

Now I have to choose between keeping the bust or the main statue itself. Don't think I've got enough space for both of them at the moment.

Also, what do you guys do with these humongous boxes? :thud: finding space for those feels like an even bigger problem compared to finding space for statues.

Mine go into the rafters of my garage but I'm almost out of room up there!

I put all the boxes in my attic space above the garage. crazy how much room these take up. I know others have to rent storage units, but that can add up to thousands a year :(

Back