XM Studios Venom 1/4 Statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Pictures from me - GrumpyBear

"Important BOOM first! BOOM that´s my XM Venom 1/4 statue and he will NEVER leave my collection! GrumpyBear out! God this statue has an insane.... it´s a monster piece. The body is massive and comes in one piece, must be hell to paint with that weight. I love all heads, but the McFarlane one is on top for me. This statue screams VEEENOOOM! I mean yeah i love it from the pictures, but man in front of you it´s a whole other feeling like he jumps out of the 90s comic tv serie. The details on skin and muscles, wow. I think one piece of the base weighs more then other statues. The base is to little? Guys it´s huge, because the guy above is HUGE! I think the pictures are ok.

Enjoy it and thank you."

XM Studios Facebook

New Page >>> XM Studios Europe Facebook <<< New Page

19225539_154657743539yxs5i.jpg

Spoiler Spoiler:

I received this today. OH My God, Wow just Wow, I need to let things settle so I can articulate myself when I am not overwhelmed by excitement.

Apparently Venom WILL fit fully in a Besta with doors if you angle him sideways.

I would not try to trap Venom inside a Besta, he may try to get out :) :lol

All joking aside Venom deserves to be viewed from a 360 degree table. The sculpting is purely divine.

Congrats to everyone who has obtained this Masterpiece.

Pictures from me - GrumpyBear

"Important BOOM first! BOOM that´s my XM Venom 1/4 statue and he will NEVER leave my collection! GrumpyBear out! God this statue has an insane.... it´s a monster piece. The body is massive and comes in one piece, must be hell to paint with that weight. I love all heads, but the McFarlane one is on top for me. This statue screams VEEENOOOM! I mean yeah i love it from the pictures, but man in front of you it´s a whole other feeling like he jumps out of the 90s comic tv serie. The details on skin and muscles, wow. I think one piece of the base weighs more then other statues. The base is to little? Guys it´s huge, because the guy above is HUGE! I think the pictures are ok.

Enjoy it and thank you."

Congrats Mr Grump :) :hi5:

I would not try to trap Venom inside a Besta, he may try to get out :) :lol

All joking aside Venom deserves to be viewed from a 360 degree table. The sculpting is purely divine.

Congrats to everyone who has obtained this Masterpiece.

I agreed but my display options are limited to what fits in the Besta's.

Ok, now that I have Venom set up on display and showed him off to family and friends haha, He really is utterly amazing. I am so happy to have this in my collection, I have the prime 1 on P.O just in case I couldn't get XM. I really want to display the transforming Eddie head with the statue (not on it the tongue out gets that honor), anyone have suggestions? Does anyone have pics of this venom with SS spider man PF?

Shout out to Lotus he has a video https://youtu.be/8G-7-ITPBg8 check it out very well done.

Definitely the 1:4 statues are way bigger in terms of width n depth now.

Pictures from Gabriel Ong

"Spidey, Spidey. Come out and play! Very impressed with how this turned out (esp with that blue tint/ shade). Well done XM folks!", Gabriel Ong.

Please like the New and Official XM Studios Europe facebook page under XM Studios Exclusive European Distributor. No more news on the old facebook page. The explanation can be found on the new page.

XM Studios Facebook

New Page >>> XM Studios Europe Facebook <<< New Page

1nuuab.jpg

2j5ula.jpg

3iwu8g.jpg

4rxuef.jpg

5y2uda.jpg

6a7upr.jpg

7scu1c.jpg

8xkujw.jpg

Back