XM Studios Venom 1/4 Statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Pictures from 林浩溥

Please like the New and Official XM Studios Europe facebook page under XM Studios Exclusive European Distributor. No more news on the old facebook page. The explanation can be found on the new page.

XM Studios Facebook

New Page >>> XM Studios Europe Facebook <<< New Page

1cmuyx.jpg

Spoiler Spoiler:

Pictures from Jeffrey Hsiao

"Is XM Venom better than SS Comiquette? It's subjective of course, but my opinion SS Comiquette still rules as the best Venom sculpt and paint. Have to say though that this XM one is sculpted well and most importantly paint was better than I expected or saw in photos. In person, the paint app is much better looking, it's just that I felt the main body flat paint and symbiote glossy parts made his skin unnatural looking and not a part of him like the comiquette. The statue is super heavy and solid as usual XM pieces are. And my favorite head is the McFarlane head as he looks evil and wicked with that head, while the Brock head is cool it just didn't have much presence and the open mouth head with tongue was little too comical looking. I personally also felt no need to add the two baby venom symbiote pieces as I think without it makes the focus on Venom itself, which is how it should be. The added thick booklet with instructions is cool as well as the art print. Overall XM made an awesome Venom, but to me still behind SS Comiquette as king of Venom statues.", Jeffrey Hsiao.

Please like the New and Official XM Studios Europe facebook page under XM Studios Exclusive European Distributor. No more news on the old facebook page. The explanation can be found on the new page.

XM Studios Facebook

1jlsj6.jpg

Spoiler Spoiler:

Did xm start shipping of the statues already? i thougt they placed it on halt due to quality issues on the head sculpt?

Pictures from Gary Tonge

"XM Venom. An absolute knockout by XM Studios! This piece is truly something to behold with its massive size! Fantastic sculpt, switchout options and paint apps; everything we've come to expect from XM. 10 out of 10.", Gary Tonge.

XM Studios Facebook

2stjwt.jpg

Spoiler Spoiler:

Just sharing my Unboxing, Assembly, and first impressions.
As always all my videos are AD free as I don't monetize my videos, enjoy.

Thanks for sharing pics!
So glad I got one of these. The McFarlane portrait is amazing. No way o could pass on this.

Back