XM Studios Venom 1/4 Statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sculpt looks excellent, but in those pics the base looks very undersized IMO

I always laugh a little when I see someone say that an XM base isn't big enough, because normally it's non-stop complaining that they're too big! I've seen this statue in person and the base is actually bigger than it looks. It's because Venom itself is so massive that it makes the base seem small in pictures. But in person it was absolutely fine. I feel sorry for the little turntable that's wedged under there. :lol

Pictures from Alex Huang

"Venom VS Venom", Alex Huang.

Please don´t forget to like the New and Official XM Studios Europe facebook page under XM Studios Exclusive European Distributor. No more news on the old facebook page, please dislike the old Page. The explanation can be found on the new page.

XM Studios Facebook

New Page >>> XM Studios Europe Facebook <<< New Page

42ljui.jpg

5kkj2k.jpg

6v7jxp.jpg

17zjnf.jpg

29hj1x.jpg

363kt5.jpg

7gwjdg.jpg

89yk9q.jpg

9l4klr.jpg

The base is the strong point of this piece. It balances everything perfectly. There is a lot going on in the base,but not too much to take the attention away from Venom himself!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Probably the best Venom ever. Wow! Congrats to XM on this and glad they listened to the fans about the McFarlane portrait.

Hahaha... I vote for that guy for the pricing department. hahahaha

Back