XM Studios Venom 1/4 Statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Pictures from ToySoul 亞洲玩具展 at SHCC 2016

XM Studios Facebook --- XM Studios Europe Facebook

5118qc8.jpg

52meo4h.jpg

53dtpee.jpg

I need to figure out how to get that bastard in the US for around $1000. It's still the superior piece to me.

Overall I like Prime 1 venom better.... But the XM McFarlane face is killer and better then the Prime 1 version IMO

Totally agree with the Macf head. P1 should have the mouth a bit open instead of all,close teeth set

Still the best Venum in my honest opinion. They nailed it for sure. Considering this was revealed before sideshows and a Prime one. This one still looks better overall

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Still the best Venum in my honest opinion. They nailed it for sure. Considering this was revealed before sideshows and a Prime one. This one still looks better overall

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Agreed. This is the best Venom yet made! Absolutely awesome.

Best Venom imho, just goes to show, a simple well executed idea goes
a long way.
The shape of the head and jaw are just better then the competition not to mention
the preportions of the body.
Congrats on a fantastic statue.

Is this piece still going up in price? Esp with P1 launching their venom too

XM is absolutely superior on this one! You wont find a better sculpt of Venom on planet earth, anyone saying different is just ignorant, this is a priceless piece of art that will manifest itself in the historybooks of sculpting!:lecture

C'mon ...I'm an XM fan with several XM statues already ...and even I know you're statement is pure conjecture. XM created a great sculpt here ...but the other versions are just as great. And each of the 3 versions have their flaws, too.

So pick your version ...because you can't go wrong with any of them. But let's not put up opinions and pretend they're facts.

If only I could get this at retail ordering price, I would probably get this over the Prime 1.... both are amazing pieces but I would probably give this one the slight edge due to smaller size and I like the Brock and McFarlane heads just a bit more here.... anyone can help? :huh

If only I could get this at retail ordering price, I would probably get this over the Prime 1.... both are amazing pieces but I would probably give this one the slight edge due to smaller size and I like the Brock and McFarlane heads just a bit more here.... anyone can help? :huh

The Macfarlane head is beautiful on t his one here

Your best bet is to wait until the Statue is released.

At this point even if you have a contact in Singapore they are all already reserved. The people who were able to get at retail reserved one when only a piece of concept art was shown which was back in 2015.

Retail price was 990SGD plus if shipping from Singapore to U.S. The total would be 1000USD

It would be easier to get the Prime 1 piece since it's the same price as XM retail plus with the help of Sideshow distribution.

I'm an XM fan at this point as they have won me over with everything they produce. So for me this XM Venom is the one I will be hunting. I say hunting becuse even though I have bought from many people in Singapore and they can't get me one either. With XM if you snooze on a piece it becomes unobtainable for retail and next course of action is to pay extra which sucks, but it is what it is.

In all fairness these people who are buying these pieces in Singapore are collectors as well. So yes they will buy two pieces of each statue and sell one for a small profit. Please understand they have to pick up these ultra heavy boxes and then take to a shipping store like DHL. It's a lot of time and effort.

It's the same as people here in the U.S. Who buy Sideshow Exclusives and sell on eBay for a profit to people either in the U.S. Or overseas due to exclusives only available from Sideshow and not local distribution for them.

I typed all of this becuse I see a lot of negative comments on social media regarding people getting mad at someone who sells a Statue for more than retail.

Your best bet is to wait until the Statue is released.

At this point even if you have a contact in Singapore they are all already reserved. The people who were able to get at retail reserved one when only a piece of concept art was shown which was back in 2015.

Retail price was 990SGD plus if shipping from Singapore to U.S. The total would be 1000USD

It would be easier to get the Prime 1 piece since it's the same price as XM retail plus with the help of Sideshow distribution.

I'm an XM fan at this point as they have won me over with everything they produce. So for me this XM Venom is the one I will be hunting. I say hunting becuse even though I have bought from many people in Singapore and they can't get me one either. With XM if you snooze on a piece it becomes unobtainable for retail and next course of action is to pay extra which sucks, but it is what it is.

In all fairness these people who are buying these pieces in Singapore are collectors as well. So yes they will buy two pieces of each statue and sell one for a small profit. Please understand they have to pick up these ultra heavy boxes and then take to a shipping store like DHL. It's a lot of time and effort.

It's the same as people here in the U.S. Who buy Sideshow Exclusives and sell on eBay for a profit to people either in the U.S. Or overseas due to exclusives only available from Sideshow and not local distribution for them.

I typed all of this becuse I see a lot of negative comments on social media regarding people getting mad at someone who sells a Statue for more than retail.

I hear ya and completely understand. I never like to sell because of all the fees from eBay or shipping or Paypal or wherever and after that, everyone wanting to lowball and get it cheaper than retail, when you're already losing a lot if selling at retail due to all the extra fees, so I actually give it to friends sometimes when I no longer want an item. I remember hearing from someone if you purchase 5 or so XM pieces, you can become a prestige member which allows you to order straight from their website. That's sort of what I meant by wanting to order it retail and not have to go through another person. Would prefer to just straight up order through them, the official distributor. But yeah, I think I will settle for the XM. But yeah, still trying to get after those first 5 and have more freedom to choose.

I hear ya and completely understand. I never like to sell because of all the fees from eBay or shipping or Paypal or wherever and after that, everyone wanting to lowball and get it cheaper than retail, when you're already losing a lot if selling at retail due to all the extra fees, so I actually give it to friends sometimes when I no longer want an item. I remember hearing from someone if you purchase 5 or so XM pieces, you can become a prestige member which allows you to order straight from their website. That's sort of what I meant by wanting to order it retail and not have to go through another person. Would prefer to just straight up order through them, the official distributor. But yeah, I think I will settle for the XM. But yeah, still trying to get after those first 5 and have more freedom to choose.

I'm a prestige member as I have over 4 pieces registered in my account. Being a prestige member Only allows you to get a 10% discount off retail so for Venom many were able to get for 890SGD.

Being a prestige member has nothing to do with ordering. XM doesn't have a license to sell Marvel to the U.S. Canada. So for me I'm not allowed to order from the XM site.

If you live in an area where they are allowed to sell Marvel then it's much easier as you can order directly for retail off their site. Most pieces still sell out in minutes anyways.

I hope this helps explain the process as to why XM Marvel pieces are hard to obtain along with the low maximum ES which is 999.

Back