XM Studios Venom 1/4 Statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
XM Venom 1/4 Statue

"You don't have to sssssseeee ussss to feeeear usss...."

"XM Studios is excited to present our next Marvel Premium Collectibles series statue, Venom! The Arch nemesis of Spider-man is immortalized in amazingly detailed 1:4 scale cold-cast porcelain. Each painstakingly handcrafted statue is individually hand-painted with the highest possible quality finish. Venom is one of Spider-Man's most formidable foes: stronger, faster, and immune to his Spider-Sense. Experience the dreaded feeling the web slinger feels whenever he meets the terrifying and aggressive villain!"

"Eddie Brock, a disgruntled ex-journalist, and Spider-Man's jilted alien symbiote costume that he acquired in Secret Wars, became Venom, perhaps the most successful iteration of "evil version of the hero" in all of comics. He wages a campaign of torment against Peter Parker, invading his private life and threatening his loved ones. He is not altogether evil, though: he exhibits moments of compassion, like rescuing a little girl during a pitched battle with Spider-Man. He even ends up in a few Enemy Mine situations with him - generally to combat the symbiote's "child", Carnage, which has bonded with Serial Killer Cletus Kasady."

XM Studios Facebook --- XM Studios Europe Facebook

venom01iir8h.jpg

venom029cpn7.jpg

venom03lwpg2.jpg

venom07q9opj.jpg

venom08r0q7o.jpg

Damn this venom looks freaking sick.I only wish to be able to get one here in the states somehow.

I got an invite from Simply Toys but they were already gone when I clicked the link. :mad:

Wow. Not only did it sell out immediately on the site but also on retail sites?
Man..I think I'm just gonna get him once my local retailer opens up PO for him
If prime 1 comes out with a better one, or I may lose interest on him later on..I'll just sell him off since he's such in a high demand(If it comes to that, at a very reasonable price)

Thats seems to be the level of saltiness on FB groups right now :violin

Always has been an issue with XM product, I refused to deal or worry about them until I got my first piece which was Sandman and now I'm hooked. Sadly until they get NA rights which I highly doubt they will, we are stuck with dealing with middle men. If you luck out and get one then good, if not it's not worth getting your undies in a knot...:lol

I pre-ordered mine back when XM just released the artwork, I knew it was going to be one of those statues that's hard to get given Venom's popularity. I did the same thing with Carnage...

Always has been an issue with XM product, I refused to deal or worry about them until I got my first piece which was Sandman and now I'm hooked. Sadly until they get NA rights which I highly doubt they will, we are stuck with dealing with middle men. If you luck out and get one then good, if not it's not worth getting your undies in a knot...:lol

That's pretty much how I am. Haven't secured one, but not going to lose sleep over it. I'm happy just seeing them put this stuff out.

I agree. As soon as I saw the concept art, I took a leap and hunted this one down. It was hard to get him and I paid more than retail but I did it because I thought he was the perfect Venom for me. I found the right contacts who secured theirs at the conventions so now I have the middle men I need for XM. I also agree that there are other Venoms coming out by other companies so people dont need to be so upset about missing him this time around.

I pre-ordered mine back when XM just released the artwork, I knew it was going to be one of those statues that's hard to get given Venom's popularity. I did the same thing with Carnage...

Good call, I did the same too since I was really blown away by the concept art. Carnage isn't even up for po anywhere though, so I'm not sure what you're talking about there.

Not a fan of a lot of XM stuff... But they are getting better and this particular statue is amazing... If I was a bigger fan of the character this would be a no brainer.

Good call, I did the same too since I was really blown away by the concept art. Carnage isn't even up for po anywhere though, so I'm not sure what you're talking about there.

Think he's talking about reserving a spot in the preorder lineup with a dealer or middleman who would be getting a certain allotment when he does become available. Just like with spidey I tried with a few guys to reserve one but everyones allotment was already sold out. I did manage to secure one though. That's why these pieces sell out in seconds cause most are already spoken for with dealers already preselling their allotted pieces well before the piece is even released or even as in the case of spidey even painted...

I just told my contact to save me a pre-order slot for Carnage... He never charges me until the official pre-order happens... but at least I'm guaranteed to get a spot for the pre-order when it happens....

Back