XM Studios Venom 1/4 Statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I keep forgetting that Spidey is likely already spoken for. Man, I can't even keep up with POs. :lol

Looks like a lot of people who thought they secured an Venom statue are going to be disappointed. It seems XM sold so many Venoms at the conventions that they had to cut the allotment to their official XM stores by over 50%. And that's pretty much who the "middle men" buy from. So yeah that's gonna suck for a lot of collectors....

Looks like a lot of people who thought they secured an Venom statue are going to be disappointed. It seems XM sold so many Venoms at the conventions that they had to cut the allotment to their official XM stores by over 50%. And that's pretty much who the "middle men" buy from. So yeah that's gonna suck for a lot of collectors....

Yeah it is kind of a mess. The fact is they shouldn't tell other stores how many they are going to get until that number is confirmed that way people don't put down payments down on pieces they THINK are secured. It is a massive problem with the entire "backdoor blackmarket" way people deal with POes when it comes to XM statues.

Acquiring XM statues is such a hassle I don't even get hyped for their pieces. Congrats to those that can get them easily.

I've noticed it's just best to wait until xm pieces start shipping to get them. In most cases, the price ends up being cheaper than what most of these middlemen are charging.

Ya too much of a hassle getting the popular Xm stuff. Ive gone thru 3 diff dealers for Xm statues now (securing thru them at the bloody sketch/concept stage) Trying to find a forth, but seems almost impossible now for there event exclusives(Cable). They are trying to make it that way to build up the hype on those pieces... I guess I dont blame them, but its just starting to be a headache I dont need. As amazing as there statues are I think Im done after Ghost Rider or Venom.

XM Studios does make really awesome statues and they're very talented guys who run it, but it has become a hassle to try and get any of their popular statues. It got worse when XM started selling them at the conventions before the "" official "" pre-order....

That said, at least for us in North America Prime 1 does make statues on par with XM Studios quality wise and we can get them about $200-$300 cheaper (if you count XM shipping costs)... Prime 1 also seems to be keeping the Edition Sizes in check too which is a bonus...

I've noticed it's just best to wait until xm pieces start shipping to get them. In most cases, the price ends up being cheaper than what most of these middlemen are charging.

Yeah I've noticed that as well. There's been a few that ended up being cheaper if you waited like Sandman, Mysterio, Kraven and probably Vulture as well.
If I end up missing out on Venom it will be a piss of, but I wont lose any sleep over it and will look at Prime1.

Prime 1 statues look amazing. Just wish they made an iron man statue

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

XM Studios does make really awesome statues and they're very talented guys who run it, but it has become a hassle to try and get any of their popular statues. It got worse when XM started selling them at the conventions before the "" official "" pre-order....

That said, at least for us in North America Prime 1 does make statues on par with XM Studios quality wise and we can get them about $200-$300 cheaper (if you count XM shipping costs)... Prime 1 also seems to be keeping the Edition Sizes in check too which is a bonus...

I really love the direction P1 is going. They are churning out some amazing pieces. I saw that killer croc and never looked back at sideshows one lol. If any statue has got me hyped it's killer Croc! Beast

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Prime 1 statues look amazing. Just wish they made an iron man statue

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

They are primarily focused on DC, Transformers and TMNT but they have teased Venom. I think we will start seeing more Marvel stuff from them soon. I think a Prime 1 Iron Man will be amazing. Give me Marvel, Predator and Terminators to accompany their DC and Transformers licenses and I probably would collect from them exclusively.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Well just got confirmation I will not be getting Venom.

Oh well, I have the original SS so it's not the end of the world for me.

Back