XM Studios Venom 1/4 Statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nice way to kick things off.
i agree sir, i agree:goodpost: i really think this Venom from XM will be a milestone when it comes to statues, its just soooo good, ive been a fan of him since i was a little kid and to see him sculpt this way makes me very happy, i mean, he is spot on, cant get any better, right?

I think there will always be something that comes along that's bigger and better, but this will be hard to beat.

I think there will always be something that comes along that's bigger and better, but this will be hard to beat.

58912796.jpg

I always wanted to collect the Spidey line, with only the 90's Spiderman animated series being my only reference and love to anything spiderman

Fortunate for me, BIB XM pieces from where I live, are sold at almost or below retail price(depending on the statue)
This might be the first Spiderman statue I own, mainly due to avoid the aftermarket price

So asking people here, do you guys really think this would be the next Mk7 or Magneto?

I think Cable would be the next Magneto. Didn't realize MK7 was that high in demand.

IMO the base is weak. Still would not hesitate to grab this piece if the opportunity arose. The rest of it is fantastic

Back