XM Studios Venom 1/4 Statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Let's not be another instant soldout. Don't want pay aftermarket price for this

They already start selling last year during stgcc in Singapore. Probably not much left for PO. XM have some weird ordering policy, selling it before annoucnement of release and allowing premium member to purchase something before up for PO really make it very hard for new collectors to get their hand on any piece unless through the aftermarket.

Its a double-edged sword really. I experienced it first hand when my pre-order for GR went straight to the waitlist of oblivion earlier this year, while I already have this XM Venom pre-order secured from STGCC of 2015. It's a bonus for con-goers I guess, but it really does affect the allocation for those going for PO. Don't really know what to think of it at the moment.

You mean on the aftermarket? Well you'll have choice this time with SSC & P1 making a Venom. :)

Both SSC and P1 need to get off their asses and quickly do a full reveal of their version of Venom. We need to see what they got.

Back