XM Studios Venom 1/4 Statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
They don't seem to sell out that quickly anymore. And who can figure out their prices. Some are 1,200 and then something like Kraven is a steal.

Dang. So I may have to jump in the mix and try with these.

So how do Secret Compass and BBTS do pre-orders? Do they announce a specific time/link?

They do not. Check here every day once the official XM PO gets close. Someone is usually nice enough to post here that it has gone up for PO at SC.

Anyone know if there's a thread for upcoming XM venom bust is 1/4 scale? sculpted pics looks damn good

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G925A using Tapatalk

"Done venom head painted...." XM Studios Facebook

13434948_1697184557168903_1156096345579940672_n.jpg

13428424_1697184577168901_7436504577091514515_n.jpg

13432291_1697184610502231_357628120758343675_n.jpg

Looks great, suggested on facebook to give a more organic look to the eyes. Add some pearl-gray tones, some darker veins and possibly put a gloss coat on it. I really want to see the human morphing head

That looks great!

To me, it looks like they are making the veins glossy ...like as if it's the part "oozing" on that costume. If they make that consistent throughout the costume, then that might give a more dramatic feel.

And yes ...I too want to see a painted Brock morphing head.

That looks great!

To me, it looks like they are making the veins glossy ...like as if it's the part "oozing" on that costume. If they make that consistent throughout the costume, then that might give a more dramatic feel.

And yes ...I too want to see a painted Brock morphing head.

They said that's what they are going for on their FB page. :hi5:

Looks great, suggested on facebook to give a more organic look to the eyes. Add some pearl-gray tones, some darker veins and possibly put a gloss coat on it. I really want to see the human morphing head

looks like there is some grey or blue shading around the edges, you can see it in the middle pic. needs more though i agree.

They said that's what they are going for on their FB page. :hi5:

I didn't see that comment on their FB page. But that's ok ...if they do exactly that, then I can't wait to see the final outcome.

I didn't see that comment on their FB page. But that's ok ...if they do exactly that, then I can't wait to see the final outcome.

It was in the comments when someone said the veins. They said it's random symbiotes all over him not veins. On he fully body shots they did.

Back