XM Studios - Transformers Optimus Prime (G1)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nobodies likes their old crap brought up eh Spidey...but it hasn't really stopped you from spreading new crap. Bottom line you are disingenuous with your I have XMs best interests at heart. That's why the old crap got brought up so everyone else can see how you function towards XM. You have never bought an XM statue but you are all over the forums and facebook making a big stand about Optimus when u were never planning on buying one. Whatever dude this is ur shtick I get it.

Btw Congrats Maple Leafs won!!

You are off base dude... but think what you think.

So would XM class this in the same size category as the Prime 1 statues. God I hope they package this so it doesn't blow my pocket on shipping lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So would XM class this in the same size category as the Prime 1 statues. God I hope they package this so it doesn't blow my pocket on shipping lol

I think it's gonna definitely blow your pockets for sure hahaha.

Nuts hahaha. Prime is staying in Asia region for certain then.

Nuts hahaha. Prime is staying in Asia region for certain then.

A good Buddy of mine who is great at ballparking prices and imports is figuring about $4000 Cdn to get him into Canada. I would have to sell all of my statues and I still couldn't afford it...lol.

A good Buddy of mine who is great at ballparking prices and imports is figuring about $4000 Cdn to get him into Canada. I would have to sell all of my statues and I still couldn't afford it...lol.

That's some serious coin. But the price for me getting a Prime 1 Shockwave is about $3899 Australian which works out to around $3930 at roughly 36 inches in height I really love that Shockwave but man I'm loving this XM piece also.

IMO this is the best of the 3 G1 lines. Imaginarium is nice but too old school and could use more detail, P1 has a bit too much bay in them, XM's looks like the perfect version a modernized G1 design.

XM Studios News

"Full reveal of XM Optimus Prime at Thailand Comic Con... just a few days away to go."

XM Studios Facebook --- XM Studios Europe Facebook

18011091_1852945388258qkrx.jpg

The P1 has nothing on this one. Anyone thinking it does is delusional. It has the perfect balance. They done his Axe perfectly

Back