XM Studios - Thanos

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mister Ski

Super Freak
Reaction score
]
Statue007.jpg

statue006.jpg

IMG

another great sculpt. Not sure I am loving the photoshopped paint - I am hopefull the real deal with be nicer.

Hoping they incorporate some added features into that base, I'm okay with most of the stance..i see they did the cosmic cube with the infinity gauntlet. It would be nice if the arm was more imposing, rather than a bent arm how about an outstretched arm?

SSC already did a bent arm, to compete with this you need a new dynamic pose...I would suggest an outstretched arm and have possibly have the gauntlet or the cube light up. The way XM does lighting so far you can replace the bulb and this should be continued for higher quality imo.

Here what im thinking....

sscthanos.jpg

Don't mimic this...go with something new like...

cosmic cube.jpg

Im sure everyone wants the standard issue outfit but variation is nice too, I like this Annihilation costume on this custom too as an alternative:

custom thanos.jpg

Just some idea, but please whatever you do just knock it out of the ballpark...don't reproduce what we've already seen. I do like the option of having XM Thanos unmasked, although the digital Thanos face isn't close to the wicked look we see in the SSC dio face...just saying.

Back