XM Studios Thanos

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The left arm definitely doesn't line up perfectly, but if you push it in just right, it seems to stay put.

Mine is fine too but I've seen one where the left arm rested a pair of millimeters away from the socket when attached. It wasn't noticeable with the shoulder pad attached and was sturdy in place, dunno how frequent this might be.

The arm socket is probably not seated well as Wolf mentioned. There was some space in the arm socket when attaching the upper part of the arm, we're talking around 1mm. But when attaching the gauntlet, the arm started gliding down and showed a significant space between the body. It might be fixed with some filler in the socket, or maybe a small neodymium magnet.

I'm still so in love with this statue. It's huge. His physique makes it stand out a lot in a display.

IMG_4376.jpg

IMG_4373.jpg

This statue is freaking awesome. Finally got my hands on one. So worth it. It's my second XM piece after Wolverine and both of them are two of my favorites in my collection. Don't really think I'll be getting anymore XM pieces due to the high price however. Unless of course they make Adam Warlock. The only issue I had with mine was the soul gem falling off two of the hands. It was an easy fix.

If you love Thanos you owe it to yourself to own this.

Thinking about commissioning a custom head. Being a Starlin fan back in the day (when Magus had an afro), I think a classic Starlin/Lim head would put this statue over the top.

33kpusg.jpg

I would totally be in for something like this as long as it was done well. Starlin-Lim Thanos is my fav Thanos evvvvaaaaaa.

Hi guys,
still waiting for my Thanos from Simply Toys,anybody aut there also waiting Thanos from them?wrote them and didnt get any feedback:gah:

I received a mail from them on 7th of January for the shipping costs. Tried to contact them several times in the past couple of months about some changes, but they never responded. Also tried to cancel an order a while ago, no response until last Thursday.

Back