XM Studios Thanos

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
26" I believe per xm's website

I just took the tape to my Apocalypse and he is 25" to the top of his head. in that pic he looks more than an inch bigger. Curious because if he is over 26" then I can't display him where I would intend and likely not hunt one down

Hate to bother you but if you get a chance can you measure from the bottom of the base to the top of his head. I'd love to know how big this piece really is. I may have to hunt him down in the secondary market.

Haha it took hours to get past my laziness and post those two pics....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Okay my sense of size was off, he's plenty big haha.

3fdf7b7845f6c93f645550ecfe9c9c44.jpg

32758c9c4d86ff7cf77fab80fb923169.jpg

WOW Those pics are awesome! He's awesome congrats!

Thanks for the pics. I know how much work it takes to post them on the site.

It's super easy from the phone. I actually have like three tape measurers because I constantly lose them. I have no idea where one is now, sorry.

now that is 1/4 thanos !!!!! you know the reason I sold my sideshow one to get this !!!!!

I just took the tape to my Apocalypse and he is 25" to the top of his head. in that pic he looks more than an inch bigger. Curious because if he is over 26" then I can't display him where I would intend and likely not hunt one down

Shame to miss out on a great looking statue due to a minor difference in length.

Site does list it as under 26" though, so you should be ok.

Much better than the starve darksied from SS. He looks bulky just like the comics! Excellent work XM! Hope you can do a comic accurat darksied one day :)

You could totally tell the superiority on paint apps between Thanos and Apoc. I had Apoc and the paint on him was dull as dren. It was terrible.

Shame to miss out on a great looking statue due to a minor difference in length.

Site does list it as under 26" though, so you should be ok.

haha I know but I'm kind of a planning freak. I have 39 PF's on display right now with room strategically planned for maybe 10-15 more pieces depending on size. The ultra tall DC PF's are huge space wasters, so much I'm at a point where I am considering selling them or experimenting with making some custom bases. I adjust all my bottom shelves to 26" and that space is reserved for big baddies. I happen to have one 26" opening in my Avengers area. I have two special display areas for taller pieces but I keep those for my favorite pieces/characters that also serve as some sort of trophy/highlight area in the room. Unfortunately I'm not willing to allocate Thanos to that role in my room.

I see great pics of Thano's displayed with the smiling face. Any pics of his other switch out head? :pray: Some of us may like the other portrait more :wave

You could totally tell the superiority on paint apps between Thanos and Apoc. I had Apoc and the paint on him was dull as dren. It was terrible.

I never got the hate for him, I love mine and I never saw the complaints that everyone else had with theirs.

I never got the hate for him, I love mine and I never saw the complaints that everyone else had with theirs.

It's not hate. The paint is dull. Look at the stock photos on the website, how Apocs paint app is supposed to be, and then look at yours. Its supposed to have a nice shiny, thick coat of paint, just how Thanos has it on that statue.

Back