XM Studios Thanos

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Some photos of the beast (cosmic cube is from XM but customized)
trpGmIc.jpg

Does his foot not go in all the way??

Head to toe Phoenix is a around 18.11" and head to toe thanos is 22.4"

At 1/4 scale, if you were to then take the size differences and extend it to "real world" size (aka multiply by 4), then Thanos would be 17.16 inches taller than Phoenix.

Seems like a decent size difference between the two.

To get super nerdy, Jean Grey is listed at 5'6", Thanos at 6'7". So XM's size scale is just fine.

:yess: Just received notice that Thanos will be shipping out to me in about a week. Payment was sent immediately and I can't wait to add the Mad Titan to my collection. Shipping was $280 SGD to the Chicagoland area. I finally have a Thanos back in my collection. I sold my SSC dio for this piece so I'm anxious to put this XM Thanos on display.

:yess: Just received notice that Thanos will be shipping out to me in about a week. Payment was sent immediately and I can't wait to add the Mad Titan to my collection. Shipping was $280 SGD to the Chicagoland area. I finally have a Thanos back in my collection. I sold my SSC dio for this piece so I'm anxious to put this XM Thanos on display.

Shipping out on Wednesday. :panic: :panic: :yess:

Congrats to my fellow Chicagoan!!! Post a lot of pics...Can't wait for mine!!!

Back