XM Studios Thanos

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
RossMcCollector and XCNjr ...my response to pepez applies to your questions too.

Alright ...but it's going to take work to get it done. And I'm not saying these are the only methods, either. It's up to you find other ways.

Method 1:
1. Go to the XM Studios website and find the list of official retailers.
2. Contact each one and find out how to Pre-PO the statue you want. If you need to meet certain criterias, then find out how to meet those criterias.
3. If you can meet the criterias, then do so and Pre-PO the statue.
3. Be creative and negotiate with said retailer if their criterias do not agree with you. Might as well take your chances.
4. If you absolutely can not meet those criterias, then register with them anyway on their website. And get your account ready ...anything to help you quickly order the statue on PO day.
5. Ask to be on an email list or subscribe to get early notification of the PO events.
6. Register with as many retailers as you can just so you have more opportunity to PO a statue.

Method 2:
Warning - I'm not sure how viable this method is anymore as the customer list might already be closed.
1. Contact the trusted and awesome SF members from Singapore that helped so many of us. Myself included. There are 3.
2. Be polite.
3. Ask if they have room in their allocation for you for a particular statue.
4. If no reply after a week, then the answer is no.
5. If one of them have, then pay the deposit to lock up the statue.
6. If you do not agree with any of their policies, then politely walk away ...as this may not be for you.

Method 3:
Warning - This might be the hardest method as its hard to find someone.
1. Find a Simply Toy Elite member (or any retailer with a similar system) to Pre-PO the statue for you. One that is not ordering the same statue you want.
2. Come to an agreement, set the terms and provide funds as needed.
Thanks a lot for your reply , I did have to search and find the connections by myself reading through different forums to pin point the members that do still sell. But thanks for taking your time to give us a little more information :) slowly starting to see who the friendly members are lol :p

Agreed. For those of us who have connections they are still competitive and fragile connections that we worked hard to get. I will give a tip though. Go back through the xm threads and carefully read through them and you will find who those early dealers were that were making offers of assistance. Most are all booked up now with regulars but it can never hurt to ask. If you can't get in then it goes simply toys, bbts and secret compass. And know xm isn't playing with pricing. If you find someone offering a piece at 700 to 1k you take it, drop 200 on deposit and keep your word. If that's to much then xm isn't right for you.
:goodpost:

Yup. But I remember when I was looking for answers for the first time. Thought I'd give back.

Agreed, and as I mentioned I copied your reply so I can just paste it every time the question is asked b/c I'm sick of seeing it.

The ironic thing is that someone posted the question and there were only 2 posts before this new dude started whining about how members are unhelpful and suck so bad. Good strategy there new guy, insult the people you're begging to help you. :lol

Thanks a lot for your reply , I did have to search and find the connections by myself reading through different forums to pin point the members that do still sell. But thanks for taking your time to give us a little more information :) slowly starting to see who the friendly members are lol :p

I'm glad you did your research. I felt that info was not mine to give out. So if you found their posts and found those contacts, good for you. They have helped me a lot.

Agreed, and as I mentioned I copied your reply so I can just paste it every time the question is asked b/c I'm sick of seeing it.

The ironic thing is that someone posted the question and there were only 2 posts before this new dude started whining about how members are unhelpful and suck so bad. Good strategy there new guy, insult the people you're begging to help you. :lol

Cool!

Method 1:
1. Go to the XM Studios website and find the list of official retailers.
2. Contact each one and find out how to Pre-PO the statue you want. If you need to meet certain criterias, then find out how to meet those criterias.
3. If you can meet the criterias, then do so and Pre-PO the statue.
3. Be creative and negotiate with said retailer if their criterias do not agree with you. Might as well take your chances.
4. If you absolutely can not meet those criterias, then register with them anyway on their website. And get your account ready ...anything to help you quickly order the statue on PO day.
5. Ask to be on an email list or subscribe to get early notification of the PO events.
6. Register with as many retailers as you can just so you have more opportunity to PO a statue.

I've already tried this and have gotten a response from one retailer.
Thanks for posting, really appreciated.

I've already tried this and have gotten a response from one retailer.
Thanks for posting, really appreciated.

For a couple retailers I called them long distance when I didn't get a reply email. Screw the long distance bill, I needed to get my ducks in a row. Not sure if you only tried emails so far. But if you already tried calling, then all I can say is keep trying.

One retailer is still good. Set that up tight, so you can get what you want. See if you can get to a Pre-PO status (elite membership) with them.

Oh I've asked it before a while back ( couple months ) and their were a bit more than just 2 posts :). And I'd appreciate it if you could point out at where I said that the members are unhelpful and suck so bad, I would really appreciate it :D! I did say members "TEND" to ignore... but like AC_808 and Sarakawa ( who personally inboxed me to help me out couple months ago) proved, that "tendency" is not set in stone by all members :).

Oh I've asked it before a while back ( couple months ) and their were a bit more than just 2 posts :). And I'd appreciate it if you could point out at where I said that the members are unhelpful and suck so bad, I would really appreciate it :D! I did say members "TEND" to ignore... but like AC_808 and Sarakawa ( who personally inboxed me to help me out couple months ago) proved, that "tendency" is not set in stone by all members :).

Sure ya have. :lol

And sure, I'll oblige your request:

Good luck getting any kind of answer on this forum , the members tend to just...ignore newcomers. Best bet is to Google the question and try to find a forum that already have an answer for you man. Or maybe you'll just luck out and someone will actually answer to your question which would be great :)! Best bet is to make your own research.

Using the Google Sarcasm Translator on the above quote: "The members are unhelpful and suck so bad. Go Google it, do your own research."

Sure ya have. :lol

And sure, I'll oblige your request:

Using the Google Sarcasm Translator on the above quote: "The members are unhelpful and suck so bad. Go Google it, do your own research."

Ya I did actually

04-30-2015, 11:15 AM
Thread: [XM Studios] Cable
by XCNjnr Replies
Views
Re: [XM Studios] Cable
Could anyone give names of forum members that I could message to talk PO about this awesome statue? I wouldn't want to be late to the party :(
04-29-2015, 05:37 PM
Thread: [XM Studios] Cable
by XCNjnr Replies
Views
Re: [XM Studios] Cable
Who do I contact on here if I want to secure a PO of this XM Cable?

And no one ever replied to it, feel free to go check or you can keep being just the way you are :)
And I'm pretty sure everyone will agree that google translate is broken ;)

Google Translate is the best add on they have. :lecture

Am I supposed to feel bad no one replied to your initial inquiry? I mean you had a whopping 10-15 posts in the entire 6 months you've been a member here. Apparently you're not looking to contribute much. Your recent flurry of activity of 6 or so posts is because you want something from the community. :lol

Google Translate is the best add on they have. :lecture

Am I supposed to feel bad no one replied to your initial inquiry? I mean you had a whopping 10-15 posts in the entire 6 months you've been a member here. Apparently you're not looking to contribute much. Your recent flurry of activity of 6 or so posts is because you want something from the community. :lol

Nope I dont want you to feel bad although feel free :) I was just replying to your sarcasm comment of "Sure ya have"...it might not be sarcasm though I didn't use the Google Translate :/ And no you're right I've been fairly busy with other things so I havent participated as much as I could of I'll give you that, but I dont think that a newbie asking for tips and directions is a bad thing at all...once I do know how things work I'll be able to help and answer future newbie's which will in return save you the trouble of painfully copy/pasting AC_808's reply. :wink1: .
So let's not drag this any further and stop it here, unless you wanna talk Thanos :lol

Helping new guys out is like seeing a car zoom past you in a lane that ends and then tries to merge over in front of you. I let one car in and move on lol

Improvements on the Thanos cosmic cube! Looks really cool! :D

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1434862034121.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1434862034121.jpg
    47.6 KB · Views: 164
  • uploadfromtaptalk1434862045860.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1434862045860.jpg
    57.6 KB · Views: 161
  • uploadfromtaptalk1434862122457.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1434862122457.jpg
    110.1 KB · Views: 163
Back