XM Studios Thanos

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wow , now the gems actually look like gems haha. That's awesome! I just wish if they could next ( probably too late) add some sort of smokey white effect in the cube instead of it just being a foggy translucent to give it that extra magic touch. :)

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1434390698.569798.jpg

That's the Halimaw one. The XM one certainly looks a but cooler. Glad they went this direction.

Trying to figure out if those are two different kind of cubes, or the same sculpt/paint from difgferent angles. Bloody awesome btw, this Thanos is superb.

Hey guys...I'm new to Statue collecting, and I want to try and keep my statue collection mainly villains.
I just learned of XM Studios and their exclusive and beautiful statues such as Magneto and Thanos (Which I guess I missed the chance to have since their prices now are way over my budget)

My question is, where to pre-order from if you live in the US, and how is the process of pre-ordering? like when would the pre-order golive, and what US time does become available. I know Black Bolt is going on pre-order this Friday, and I'm curious about the process.

Thanks in advance!!!

Good luck getting any kind of answer on this forum , the members tend to just...ignore newcomers. Best bet is to Google the question and try to find a forum that already have an answer for you man. Or maybe you'll just luck out and someone will actually answer to your question which would be great :)! Best bet is to make your own research. I would help you but I'm new as well and I did ask a couple times but with no luck so I'm in the same boat as you haha :p Good luck!

Hey guys...I'm new to Statue collecting, and I want to try and keep my statue collection mainly villains.
I just learned of XM Studios and their exclusive and beautiful statues such as Magneto and Thanos (Which I guess I missed the chance to have since their prices now are way over my budget)

My question is, where to pre-order from if you live in the US, and how is the process of pre-ordering? like when would the pre-order golive, and what US time does become available. I know Black Bolt is going on pre-order this Friday, and I'm curious about the process.

Thanks in advance!!!

RossMcCollector and XCNjr ...my response to pepez applies to your questions too.

Thank you for your advice but can you please elaborate more as in how I lock it up ASAP mate? Thanks really appreciate that.

Alright ...but it's going to take work to get it done. And I'm not saying these are the only methods, either. It's up to you find other ways.

Method 1:
1. Go to the XM Studios website and find the list of official retailers.
2. Contact each one and find out how to Pre-PO the statue you want. If you need to meet certain criterias, then find out how to meet those criterias.
3. If you can meet the criterias, then do so and Pre-PO the statue.
3. Be creative and negotiate with said retailer if their criterias do not agree with you. Might as well take your chances.
4. If you absolutely can not meet those criterias, then register with them anyway on their website. And get your account ready ...anything to help you quickly order the statue on PO day.
5. Ask to be on an email list or subscribe to get early notification of the PO events.
6. Register with as many retailers as you can just so you have more opportunity to PO a statue.

Method 2:
Warning - I'm not sure how viable this method is anymore as the customer list might already be closed.
1. Contact the trusted and awesome SF members from Singapore that helped so many of us. Myself included. There are 3.
2. Be polite.
3. Ask if they have room in their allocation for you for a particular statue.
4. If no reply after a week, then the answer is no.
5. If one of them have, then pay the deposit to lock up the statue.
6. If you do not agree with any of their policies, then politely walk away ...as this may not be for you.

Method 3:
Warning - This might be the hardest method as its hard to find someone.
1. Find a Simply Toy Elite member (or any retailer with a similar system) to Pre-PO the statue for you. One that is not ordering the same statue you want.
2. Come to an agreement, set the terms and provide funds as needed.

[emoji38] The question has been asked and answered a million times.
Agreed. For those of us who have connections they are still competitive and fragile connections that we worked hard to get. I will give a tip though. Go back through the xm threads and carefully read through them and you will find who those early dealers were that were making offers of assistance. Most are all booked up now with regulars but it can never hurt to ask. If you can't get in then it goes simply toys, bbts and secret compass. And know xm isn't playing with pricing. If you find someone offering a piece at 700 to 1k you take it, drop 200 on deposit and keep your word. If that's to much then xm isn't right for you.

Agreed. For those of us who have connections they are still competitive and fragile connections that we worked hard to get. I will give a tip though. Go back through the xm threads and carefully read through them and you will find who those early dealers were that were making offers of assistance. Most are all booked up now with regulars but it can never hurt to ask. If you can't get in then it goes simply toys, bbts and secret compass. And know xm isn't playing with pricing. If you find someone offering a piece at 700 to 1k you take it, drop 200 on deposit and keep your word. If that's to much then xm isn't right for you.

Well said! I count myself very lucky to have jumped in when I did and made the connections when I did. Otherwise, I would've been SOL with these XM statues.

Well said. Timing is everything.

Back