XM Studios Thanos

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Geez, can you imagine how huge and heavy Galactus will be when XM makes him? Remember, these are solid cast statues with XM. I can't even imagine the shipping charges on such a BEAST. :lol

:lol Yeah shipping would be brutal but i'm willing to pay it for him. I had the SSC one but it had way too many problems for me to keep. I was gutted after building my hopes up for it.

:lol Yeah shipping would be brutal but i'm willing to pay it for him. I had the SSC one but it had way too many problems for me to keep. I was gutted after building my hopes up for it.

Yeah, I understand. SSC's QC can be a real letdown. It's a shame because the Galactus MAQ looked awesome. It sucks that QC issues forced you to let him go. We know you won't have those problems with XM. Hopefully they get around to making the Big G one day.

Yeah, I understand. SSC's QC can be a real letdown. It's a shame because the Galactus MAQ looked awesome. It sucks that QC issues forced you to let him go. We know you won't have those problems with XM. Hopefully they get around to making the Big G one day.

I hope so mate. :hi5:

Thanks bro, wow I. So excited and scare to click on the XM link because Ive missed all of them. :panic: I did check it out and the one I love best is ms marvel! So stunning overall love the entire scuplt. I hope XM will consider the usa markets in the future.

So does this act ever get tiresome for you. Honestly, how much energy do you use to pretend to be so ill informed. It must be exhausting.

tumblr_inline_nj1yr0MJcg1t09k6m.gif

Last edited:
So does this act every get tiresome for you. Honestly, how much energy do you use to pretend to be so ill informed. It must be exhausting.

tumblr_inline_nj1yr0MJcg1t09k6m.gif

:dunno I never ever knew or checked out XM site before? If I really knew I would have ordered because of the super low ES. You know I can't resist a good character with a low ES. I'm kind of ok coming late to XM. Since I missed so many now I can pretend to not visit the site so I don't get tempted to PO :rotfl

Thanks bro, wow I. So excited and scare to click on the XM link because Ive missed all of them. :panic: I did check it out and the one I love best is ms marvel! So stunning overall love the entire scuplt. I hope XM will consider the usa markets in the future.

You're welcome. :duff

If I see you ask this question again anytime in the next lifetime:

a772f62f11a0d1e1521263cf45955e7dd485d8d147bd4b0615de9143fe55f96a.jpg

Have had this preordered with Mark for what seems like years now. Also Wolverine with him too, is that due to be shipped before this?

Has anyone heard from him? I've sent my usual 5 emails in the last week to get an update and as before with Magneto he finds it hard to reply........

I only ask as I've been out of the loop the past 4 months and wondering if he still exists?

Back