XM Studios Thanos

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well, he's going up for order on the 17th so we should be seeing the actual base soon enough. I like this better than the spikes. Spikes on a piece always make me nervous. Too much potential of breakage for my tastes.

If the base is darker, singular color. Thanos will probably pop out nicely

I love the concept. I really think it's genius. As long as it's executed properly in 3D render I think it will come out amazing

I agree. Will look great with the outstretched cube in hand arms and the meniacal laugh face. Like "I don't this all for you death jahaha"

Kind of reminded me of the old Spawn figures where they have many skeletons on base. Turn out well for Spawn

I love the concept. I really think it's genius. As long as it's executed properly in 3D render I think it will come out amazing

I disagree. To me it's a slightly new spin on a worn out concept.

I'n going to keep gnashing my teeth for a cosmic base (and a brooding head sculpt!).

On the bright side, the base isn't going to make or break the statue for me. I don't dislike this base, it just feels off to me and I think something more grandiose, stellar and simple will fit this Thanos best.

I was toying around with the thought of some swirling warped space-time with Infinity and Eternity hints in the colorations. Like Thanos is stepping on the cosmic pillars of existence themselves, which he does with the Infinity Gauntlet.

I agree. Looking forward to pics. This base has a lot of potential. I'm more interested in a brooding COH than making any changes to the base at this point.

Back