XM Studios Thanos

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
These are the characters Marvel has approved for XM studios so far:
1) Blackbolt (inhumans)*
2) Medusa (inhumans)
3) Doctor Strange
4) She Hulk
5) Dare Devil
6) Elektra
7) Ultron
8) Nick Fury*
9) Winter soldier
10) Deadpool

Doctor Strange, She Hulk, DareDevil and Winter Soldier are on my list of must have for me. Sideshow's She Hulk was too puny for my liking. Winter Soldier I feel would definitely be better if SS makes it because of the Mixed Media. DareDevil would probably look way better than what Sideshow's vision of him is, though I do like it. Looking forward to see the Doctor. In the end though it all depends on price and if I can get them. I don't want to go through what I had to for Thanos.

Yup, i love to see XM Daredevil. Not feeling SS, so its great we have options.

With a 10/17 pre-order date, what date are people expecting as a release date?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Damn sure more than I anticipated. I'll probably get BW and Hawkeye and I have no love for either character but the statues are just amazing.
Ha yeah I've had to resist them 2. XM pieces costs me so much money because of shipping I just can't get them all like some of you guys on here :(

Ha yeah I've had to resist them 2. XM pieces costs me so much money because of shipping I just can't get them all like some of you guys on here :(

I'm sure there are more than a few of us in that position. Mags and Thanos are a go for me. There are 5 more X-MEN that I want to pick up ( Colossus, Cyke, Nightcrawler, Storm, and Phoenix). After that, I'm very interested to see what XM does with Green Goblin and Dr Doom. That'll pretty much do me. However, it's not like purchasing all of those characters from XM is going to be cheap. Even with limiting myself to just those characters, I'll be spending some serious coin. I won't mind though. To have all of those characters in the era and costumes I want, and in 1/4 fully sculpted greatness, is all I could ask for. I'm ready to take the plunge.

I'm sure there are more than a few of us in that position. Mags and Thanos are a go for me. There are 5 more X-MEN that I want to pick up ( Colossus, Cyke, Nightcrawler, Storm, and Phoenix). After that, I'm very interested to see what XM does with Green Goblin and Dr Doom. That'll pretty much do me. However, it's not like purchasing all of those characters from XM is going to be cheap. Even with limiting myself to just those characters, I'll be spending some serious coin. I won't mind though. To have all of those characters in the era and costumes I want, and in 1/4 fully sculpted greatness, is all I could ask for. I'm ready to take the plunge.

I think I'm in for Nightcrawler and Phoenix. If they did an epic Cyclops...maybe. Otherwise I'm fairly content with my SSC PFs. Wait, Rogue done right would also probably be a MUST BUY for me...

I think I'm in for Nightcrawler and Phoenix. If they did an epic Cyclops...maybe. Otherwise I'm fairly content with my SSC PFs. Wait, Rogue done right would also probably be a MUST BUY for me...
A would lose my mind and go crazy if they did Rogue justice. I have been waiting years for her

Yup, keep us on our toe to make sure we don't miss the PO. Hahaha

I would try to secure one elsewhere if it's a must have for you...no guarantee they'll get any.

I was going to try and go the retail route as well because with this statue being five of six months away and at such a high price, you're risking a lot of money with no protection from paypal or your bank if you buy from a person now.
I've had a few people message me about buying from them and I'm sure that 99% of the members who would do that are great guys and would never rip someone off, that 1% to risk losing $1,100 or more with no recourse is just too great for me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I tried to get a hook up with one of the members who was offering, Unfortunately after no response to my emails I decided that was an early sign. No disrespect to anyone but if you are going to expect people to trust you with their money as an individual then you need to earn their trust. Unfortunately this person didn't earn mine so I'm sticking with retailers. The other thing is in the unfortunate remote chance something may arrive in not perfect condition then the risk grows. While I heard Mark is trying to do the right thing coz of the issues Surly got with his Cap it is unclear if he can still offer the same when the number of statues increases along with the overall costs. Long story short, at almost $1000 each I personally would rather stick with known established companies.

Back