XM Studios Thanos

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well this just might b hotter than Magneto. If your not planning to scramble than you probably won't get him

Yup ...price is an issue. Need to really make sure you really want the character before jumping in.

Yup ...price is an issue. Need to really make sure you really want the character before jumping in.

Who the hell doesn't need a 1/4 scale Thanos in their collection, he's one of the most important villains in the Marvel universe, and really important for the direction that Marvel is going with their upcoming movies.

This is so awesome. They don't have the combo I want to display which is grinning with left hand up, right down, no cube.

If XM listens and adds a brooding head sculpt, this statue will be PERFECT. For now, it's perfect minus 1 :)

Who the hell doesn't need a 1/4 scale Thanos in their collection, he's one of the most important villains in the Marvel universe, and really important for the direction that Marvel is going with their upcoming movies.

Whoa ...Take it easy Jackson! Not everybody uses the same reasoning for getting a statue. It's based on preference. Thanos is all that you say he is, but that's not the only reason for getting him. With these prices ...a person really needs to assess if a character is worth it. And the definition of "worth" is different for everyone.

This is so awesome. They don't have the combo I want to display which is grinning with left hand up, right down, no cube.

If XM listens and adds a brooding head sculpt, this statue will be PERFECT. For now, it's perfect minus 1 :)

Why couldn't you make this combo? The head and arms combos that you want are there. They just didn't take pictures of it at the show but it was posted on facebook, left arm in a fist holding up the gauntlet with grinning helmeted head.

Whoa ...Take it easy Jackson! Not everybody uses the same reasoning for getting a statue. It's based on preference. Thanos is all that you say he is, but that's not the only reason for getting him. With these prices ...a person really needs to assess if a character is worth it. And the definition of "worth" is different for everyone.

I know I get that it's even hard for me to try to be a completion for their line of Marvel lol. I can see a lot of hard decisions that need to be made in the future.

Why couldn't you make this combo? The head and arms combos that you want are there. They just didn't take pictures of it at the show but it was posted on facebook, left arm in a fist holding up the gauntlet with grinning helmeted head.

I could and I will. I should have been more clear. I meant they don't have it the way I want to show it on display at the con.

SpecFiction doesn't list the total price? Except for that $3000 price tag on Mags....

Back