XM Studios Thanos

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That's the 1/6th scale they're working on.

I actually want to see them make a 1/4th scale version considering he was the villain that warranted the formation of the Avengers.
i've been waiting for a 1/4 Loki for years

gotta say...Thanos looks absolutely epic...damn :clap
skulls please

hBF55B0AF

Picture approved by Sideshow. :lol

wonder_woman_xlarge.gif

:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl

Wow, Thanos is a big boy, must obtain one at all costs. Can't wait to PO this, thinking custom display case is needed.

Both bases are good! Leaning to the space base though. I like the idea of him standing all powerful amidst the universe.

Awesome stuff. The cosmic base is a good idea but I don't like the execution. It's a tough thing to pull off, bc that just looks like a weird painted disc. The skull and rock base looks good. I would like to see another attempt at a cosmic base, something that has a more dynamic shape to it. Think of eternity. He works because the cosmic thing is woven into a humanoid shape. So make the thanos cosmic base something interesting looking with some flowing arcs or spikes, but with a cosmic background/paint job.

Awesome stuff. The cosmic base is a good idea but I don't like the execution. It's a tough thing to pull off, bc that just looks like a weird painted disc. The skull and rock base looks good. I would like to see another attempt at a cosmic base, something that has a more dynamic shape to it. Think of eternity. He works because the cosmic thing is woven into a humanoid shape. So make the thanos cosmic base something interesting looking with some flowing arcs or spikes, but with a cosmic background/paint job.

Agreed. I don't care for a painted disc as I'd never be looking at it in an angle to see it. I like the idea of a cosmic base but I don't know how to pull it off. The rocky, skull laden base makes the most sense on a practical basis. I'd still love a shot at him standing on the bodies of Skrulls ans other alien races.

I think a cosmic base just needs to be more 3D. And not practical stuff like the half planet, just some cool looking design of warped space time.

Back