XM Studios Thanos

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Perhaps XM should start a Throne Series. How many of you would buy statues of different characters sitting on a throne?

Speaking of... Got a link to that page? I'd like to brush up on what I've missed

Just go to the Sideshow section...there is a survey about what are the most wanted Marvel and DC PF's. Seems like Magneto leads for Marvel, and Flash leads for DC.

:hi5:

Odin on throne please :yess::clap

Agreed, Odin would definitely deserve a throne.

One character not many think of on a throne, but has been stuck in my head atop a dream wish list for a long time is Riddick:

riddick-3-vin-diesel-throne.jpg

riddick-monger.jpg

702447-riddick_s_throne.jpg

I never thought that Magneto would be a good character to make use of a throne statue, but look how well that worked. You could do thrones statues for:

Loki
Thanos
Doom
Hulk
Kingpin
Ultron
Mephisto
Mr. Sinister
Dormammu

The list goes on and on...

It's obvious there's not enough updates on the Mad Titan. You guys are still talking about thrones ... lol!

Where are the updates for Thanos??? Been awhile, & it is due to order Oct.17, right?

:hi5:

One character not many think of on a throne, but has been stuck in my head atop a dream wish list for a long time is Riddick:

riddick-3-vin-diesel-throne.jpg

hell yea! not on a throne but a riddick piece would be SICK-- "Don't know how many times I've been crossed off the list and left for dead. Guess when it first happens the day you were born, you're gonna lose count. So this, this ain't nothing new."

Jus t watched. GOTG, Thanos is even more on my want list now

Back