XM Studios Thanos

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
image-maglokithrone-primary-watermark.jpg
Magneto_art_xm_studios.jpg
2318420-thanosthrone.jpg
71321_press08-001.jpg

How badass of a collection would that be...

The different Bowen Thanos are just fine. I still think the best Thanos has yet to be done and that's why I'm excited about XM. I think they have an opportunity to push this to a whole different level, which is what they have been doing so far.

I had a Thanos on space throne custom years ago. It was an amazing piece but not true 1:4 scale. If Sideshow does decide to produce one I wouldn't be surprised to see them go that route. It would probably have to go for $800-$1,000, but if it included a light-up base and infinity gauntlet and swap-out cosmic cube it would be an absolute must buy.

Loki on throne looks pretty good.

Too bad SS's Ultron on Throne was 1:5 because I would have gotten that one. Had the 1:4 but sold due to underwhelming paint. I'm looking forward to seeing XM's take on the character.

I had a Thanos on space throne custom years ago. It was an amazing piece but not true 1:4 scale. If Sideshow does decide to produce one I wouldn't be surprised to see them go that route. It would probably have to go for $800-$1,000, but if it included a light-up base and infinity gauntlet and swap-out cosmic cube it would be an absolute must buy.

Loki on throne looks pretty good.

Too bad SS's Ultron on Throne was 1:5 because I would have gotten that one. Had the 1:4 but sold due to underwhelming paint. I'm looking forward to seeing XM's take on the character.

I've seen that Thanos. It's awesome. Didn't know it wasn't 1/4 though. Looks similar to Bowens right?

I had the Ultron on throne as well. It was awesome but the scale is why I sold mine. Still SS did a great job with it.

I've seen that Thanos. It's awesome. Didn't know it wasn't 1/4 though. Looks similar to Bowens right?

I had the Ultron on throne as well. It was awesome but the scale is why I sold mine. Still SS did a great job with it.

I'd put it at about 1:425. It was a little hard to be accurate since Thanos was seated. Basically he was about the size of the Captain America PF if standing, so I think it needed just a little more size to it to have the right presence when displayed with other 1:4 scalers.

I was disappointed when the seated Ultron clocked in at 1:5, so never considered it. I've been disappointed too many times by that scale.

He's enjoying his new home James. Funny enough, I don't think he's even 1/5 scale. He reminds me a lot of the DD COM. They both look slightly smaller than 1/5 scale. I have the Ultron COM right next to my BD Infinity Gauntlet Thanos. He's a little bit larger than 1/6 scale so they look damn good together.

Thanks for clarifing Nexus

He's enjoying his new home James. Funny enough, I don't think he's even 1/5 scale. He reminds me a lot of the DD COM. They both look slightly smaller than 1/5 scale. I have the Ultron COM right next to my BD Infinity Gauntlet Thanos. He's a little bit larger than 1/6 scale so they look damn good together.

LOL Noice!! Got a pic?

Back