XM Studios Thanos

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Did you lose your orders you already had in??

I don't believe so but I'm not certain either. New policy. Based on the sheer magnitude of excitement and demand for their products XM is trying to do the right things for all customers as they continue to grow and mature. If they were to void my orders I would understand. I wouldn't be happy but I would support their decision.

I don't believe so but I'm not certain either. New policy. Based on the sheer magnitude of excitement and demand for their products XM is trying to do the right things for all customers as they continue to grow and mature. If they were to void my orders I would understand. I wouldn't be happy but I would support their decision.

pm to you.

Yeah, I can certainly see why XM would want to go with a no pre-PO policy. I personally have no problem with it. In the long run, it'll allow us to see a completed statue before we can PO and it and it'll also help avoid what happened with Mags. I actually like to see a statue with completed paint apps, all parts, a price, and an ES (if possble), before I buy a piece.

Things are just so damn exciting with XM and I can totally see some peeps just wanting to jump in feet first, with money in hand, certain they already want to buy. Why not? Look at how great these XM pieces are looking. It says so much about the peeps over at XM. The fact that there are plenty of customers that are ready to blindly throw money down on pieces before they even see finished pics of the product...it just goes to show you that XM is really taking care of business. This is how you handle a Marvel license. This line is a dream come true for fans of 1/4 fully sculpted pieces.

Yeah, I can certainly see why XM would want to go with a no pre-PO policy. I personally have no problem with it. In the long run, it'll allow us to see a completed statue before we can PO and it and it'll also help avoid what happened with Mags. I actually like to see a statue with completed paint apps, all parts, a price, and an ES (if possble), before I buy a piece.

Things are just so damn exciting with XM and I can totally see some peeps just wanting to jump in feet first, with money in hand, certain they already want to buy. Why not? Look at how great these XM pieces are looking. It says so much about the peeps over at XM. The fact that there are plenty of customers that are ready to blindly throw money down on pieces before they even see finished pics of the product...it just goes to show you that XM is really taking care of business. This is how you handle a Marvel license. This line is a dream come true for fans of 1/4 fully sculpted pieces.

Agreed on all accounts. XM is a company that early on is proving they listen to it's fan base be it in statues or general PO company policies. Glad to see them showing that level of concern and care for it's customers.

...and so my post isn't completely off the thread topic...like some previous posts I could really see the base having something incorporating fallen heroes. I mean we are talking about the mad titan :yess:

...and so my post isn't completely off the thread topic...like some previous posts I could really see the base having something incorporating fallen heroes. I mean we are talking about the mad titan :yess:

XM already tried that. Marvel shot it down saying they didn't want to see their heroes defeated like that. It would have been an EPIC base if it wasn't nixed by Marvel. Still looking forward to seeing what XM comes up with.

You know I can understand when people have different tastes about something....but I just can't stand those that make stupid asinine comments about certain things they have never seen in person. Take this dudeTHEHULK over on SF....he says the Captain America looks like a Hasbro toy. Needless to say I wish could do an Electro and go through the current cross country and reappear on the other side and zap his butt. Better yet I would break some of his SS Hulk statues.

I just don't get asinine comments. I got to get a hold of myself.

Last edited:
XM already tried that. Marvel shot it down saying they didn't want to see their heroes defeated like that. It would have been an EPIC base if it wasn't nixed by Marvel. Still looking forward to seeing what XM comes up with.

DANG IT...thanks for the update. Guess I missed that news on this thread, but I'm sure no matter what they do it'll come out killer.

You know I can understand when people have different tastes about something....but I just can't stand those that make stupid asinine comments about certain things they have never seen in person. Take this dweeb THEHULK over on SF....he says the Captain America looks like a Hasbro toy. Needless to say I wish could do an Electro and go through the current cross country and reappear on the other side and zap his butt. Better yet I would break some of his SS Hulk statues.

I just don't get asinine comments. I got to get a hold of myself.

C'mon bro you know it's the internet. When you're on you will most certainly run into this.

Well...I hope they don't cancel existing orders, and instead just make this a policy from here on out.

Last edited:

It's a shame Marvel wouldn't approve a base littered with the dead parts of fallen heroes, I'd love to see a custom done like that.

Hope XM comes up with something sinister in its place.

It's a shame Marvel wouldn't approve a base littered with the dead parts of fallen heroes, I'd love to see a custom done like that.

Hope XM comes up with something sinister in its place.

I'm 100% with you. The thought of how that would have looked is a bitter pill to swallow...however I do have faith in what XMS has already done in that they will come up with something equally kick ass.

XM were asking collectors on FB what they would like to see done after Marvel rejected the fallen hero idea

I'm hoping for skulls personally

I'm 100% with you. The thought of how that would have looked is a bitter pill to swallow...however I do have faith in what XMS has already done in that they will come up with something equally kick ass.

I'd enjoy seeing the corpses of fallen heroes since I'm prone to routing for villains anyway :lol

So what do you think XM had up its sleeve with this now? Skulls of victims? Maybe a throne and a step or two Thanos is descending from? :dunno

I'd enjoy seeing the corpses of fallen heroes since I'm prone to routing for villains anyway :lol

So what do you think XM had up its sleeve with this now? Skulls of victims? Maybe a throne and a step or two Thanos is descending from? :dunno

I wonder if XM will tie Thanos in with the Avengers and give us a New York landscape styled base. I think I would prefer a skull base to that but I'm open to see what XM comes up with.

Right on...

man your guess is as good as mine at this point. Looking at the prototype thus far he's basically vertical doing the captain morgan pose so steps would be a logical option. Also XM does a fantastic job making their pieces go together base wise so maybe Thanos would be made to go with the Avengers line up using some sort of city base with something more note worthy that he is stepping on/crushing...so exciting just throwing out what it could possibly be while we eagerly wait.

I wonder if XM will tie Thanos in with the Avengers and give us a New York landscape styled base. I think I would prefer a skull base to that but I'm open to see what XM comes up with.
i trust XM will come up with something that will knock our socks off

Back