XM Studios Thanos

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well Hulk weighed 62lbs alone. Keep in mind they're packaging alone is probably 20 lbs or so. Thanos should be pretty close in size and weight.... It may very well need to come in a refrigerator box dude! Be awesome if they could pull it off though. I know I'd benefit from it as well

good lord, I had no idea he was that heavy. But, it may be a mute point if they go by "dimensional weight".

Man, I can't wait to see this bad boy painted up and displayed. The paint apps should look AWESOME and I'm really curious to see what route XM takes with the base. Since Phoenix was put on hold, this is the piece that intrigues me the most.

A mound of skulls would be the best base since fallen Avengers can't be used, unless someone has a better idea that is doable. Can't wait to see the paint app as well, I'm sure they will do it justice.

A mound of skulls would be the best base since fallen Avengers can't be used, unless someone has a better idea that is doable. Can't wait to see the paint app as well, I'm sure they will do it justice.

Skulls would be cool. It's been done before but it's certainly appropriate considering the character. I just can't wait to see the finished product.

Skulls would be cool. It's been done before but it's certainly appropriate considering the character. I just can't wait to see the finished product.
ya, skulls would be cool...but my vote goes for him standing beside this...

thanos_copter_zpseb56a189.jpg

thanoscopter1_zps4af7cb9a.jpg

what ?...no love for the Thanos-Copter ?...it's even got his name on it :cool:

:wink1:

Cracked white marble with Thor's hammer and a shard of Caps Brocken shield would have been amazing, and it would have been right out of the Gauntlet.

RSoQ-h6CdZ8e-W0ZDkRAqU1RriYsS5ZPkkkW1YpUkWOqoLSAFPciOJNudojegFfR4fvpTDpEiurGRR4Mdl8_Kokv7p_Dp5jSCHNjAygfSz83zyeb4FNb6o3c

Gotta love that when faced with a logical argument you don't want to acknowledge you simply try to make it look rediculous. Well it isn't. I am not saying it is going to happen. I am just saying it isn't as crazy as some of you are trying to make it sound.
I was talking to my re-seller yesterday about ordering Thanos and he said XM won't accept anymore pre pre-ordering. Which is fair enough I guess because I guess it could get messy but gutted at the same time

Talking about shipping with him as well Magneto is going to cost me £150+ to get shipped here to the UK :horror

So I'm going to have to be really picky when ordering XM now unfortunately

Yeah. I think hawkeye is honestly their best looking statue. How crazy would it be if they said, "adjusted the base a bit" and posted a pic of him on a completely new base... Like a piece of a car or one foot up on his sky cycle! Haha

They initially wanted him on top of a wrecked NYC yellow cab. But it was too huge for a base

I was talking to my re-seller yesterday about ordering Thanos and he said XM won't accept anymore pre pre-ordering. Which is fair enough I guess because I guess it could get messy but gutted at the same time

Talking about shipping with him as well Magneto is going to cost me £150+ to get shipped here to the UK :horror

So I'm going to have to be really picky when ordering XM now unfortunately

Do you mean that XM isn't accepting preorders for just THANOS or are we talking others. I only ask because when I made the statement you responded to I was talking about possible problems with their already designed XMen characters

Do you mean that XM isn't accepting preorders for just THANOS or are we talking others. I only ask because when I made the statement you responded to I was talking about possible problems with their already designed XMen characters

No the PO before the official PO releases has been done away with. PO's are no longer allowed to take place with resellers prior to the respective official date that XM starts taking them. This was changed to be fair to all collectors in the hobby. People were complaining so XM took the necessary steps to ensure thus didn't happen any longer. Bummer for all of us here on the forum but for obvious reasons it's the right thing to do for the rest of collectors looking to buy XMs product

No the PO before the official PO releases has been done away with. PO's are no longer allowed to take place with resellers prior to the respective official date that XM starts taking them. This was changed to be fair to all collectors in the hobby. People were complaining so XM took the necessary steps to ensure thus didn't happen any longer. Bummer for all of us here on the forum but for obvious reasons it's the right thing to do for the rest of collectors looking to buy XMs product

Did you lose your orders you already had in??

Back