XM Studios Thanos

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sure thing. The movie was good, enjoyed it but it didn't warrant an R rating. The depth from the deepest part of the rock next to Cap's shield to Iron Man's head is about 18"-20" or so.i have him posed with his chest pointing straight instead of it pointing to the left side like in the original base. The first pic below is with his chest pointing to the left, not straight.

:thud:

Mine unfortunately came with the board separated from the base. I had to do a little paint touch up on some small chips and glue the board back down, but I think it looks good now.

IMG_9392.jpg

Looks good, sucks about the board and paint chips.

Did your statue lean by any chance due to the peg hole not being 100% even? Mine did and I had to end up stacking about 4-5 pinkie nail size magnets under the rear of his left boot to keep him standing up straight.

Looks good, sucks about the board and paint chips.

Did your statue lean by any chance due to the peg hole not being 100% even? Mine did and I had to end up stacking about 4-5 pinkie nail size magnets under the rear of his left boot to keep him standing up straight.

It did not. Perhaps having to re-seat the board made it more even for me. There is definitely some wiggle for how to set the board in the base, a bunch of space and grooves underneath. Maybe it coming loose was a good thing, then.

Ya that could be it then.

Just going to leave it the way it is and use the magnets under the boot method for now.

Just got an email from Alvaro Stuardo Bravo that he shipped my Thanos head out. Will need to ship it back out to get it repainted once I get it in but I'll post pics of it on once it comes from Brazil.

Ya that could be it then.

Just going to leave it the way it is and use the magnets under the boot method for now.

Just got an email from Alvaro Stuardo Bravo that he shipped my Thanos head out. Will need to ship it back out to get it repainted once I get it in but I'll post pics of it on once it comes from Brazil.

Really nice custom head for Thanos. Did you contact him directly through email for one? Since I also got the custom base on my way, a custom headsculpt would make a perfect addition to the piece.

Who would I have to get in contact with and where

Paulo Ricardo Feitoza on facebook.

Really nice custom head for Thanos. Did you contact him directly through email for one? Since I also got the custom base on my way, a custom headsculpt would make a perfect addition to the piece.

Contacted him via email. It's on his instagram page.

Well my custom Thanos head has been stuck in transit for almost 7 days : ( anyone else ever had this happen to them?

Alright guys we all can settle down now. As soon as I walked in the door the wife had the box sitting on the table for me lol :)

Took a few pictures. It came out pretty well, but I haven't decided if I want to get it repainted to match my custom paint job or just leave it as is. I also need to sit on my couch and look at it for awhile to actually decide if I like the way it looks compared to the original, as crazy as that sounds. Either way the sculptor/painter did a fantastic job on this. Very talented indeed!

Back