XM Studios Thanos

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
There are quite a few still waiting on Magnetos, and XM sent the last of them all out a month or two ago, and there has been no word on them. That situation would be driving me bat**** crazy

Is everyone who is waiting waiting on the same source? Or are there several distributors who haven't fulfilled the orders?

There are quite a few still waiting on Magnetos, and XM sent the last of them all out a month or two ago, and there has been no word on them. That situation would be driving me bat**** crazy

I can imagine. such a long wait would make anyone go nuts.
I was lucky my XM wolverine arrived very quickly, I hope that Thanos doesnt take as long to distribute

Is everyone who is waiting waiting on the same source? Or are there several distributors who haven't fulfilled the orders?

I think we're pretty much all waiting to hear from the same guy... We were 20 on the other board back in June before the BBTS customers got theirs.

I think we're pretty much all waiting to hear from the same guy... We were 20 on the other board back in June before the BBTS customers got theirs.

That's super annoying. Particularly since I think there has been zero communication with anyone I have seen since the Marvel region ban hammer came down on XM.

I'm waiting for those frakks at Sideshow to just make an awesome Thanos PF already. And kind of copy XM to some extent in terms of interchangeable parts. I wouldn't complain.

I'm waiting for those frakks at Sideshow to just make an awesome Thanos PF already. And kind of copy XM to some extent in terms of interchangeable parts. I wouldn't complain.

I agree. Would love to see SSC counter this. And they need to strike while the iron is hot. XM is pumping out a lot of quality quick.

I agree. Would love to see SSC counter this. And they need to strike while the iron is hot. XM is pumping out a lot of quality quick.

2590819-nicolas-cage-laughing.gif

Back