XM Studios Thanos

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I don't even know if I'm still getting my statue. I've taken the head in the sand approach haha. I never received an email that I wasn't so that's good news to me. If I get him I'll be thrilled.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
:lol

Book a flight just in case. I chose an aisle seat. ;)

I don't even know if I'm still getting my statue. I've taken the head in the sand approach haha. I never received an email that I wasn't so that's good news to me. If I get him I'll be thrilled.

I'm in the same boat. I'm not going to even bother my contact. I'm just going to wait to hear from him one way or the other. I'm keeping the faith though, unless I hear otherwise.

I'm in the same boat. I'm not going to even bother my contact. I'm just going to wait to hear from him one way or the other. I'm keeping the faith though, unless I hear otherwise.

I only paid a deposit and the rest of the money is stashed away is a very child-like Spidey bank haha. Worst case scenario is I end up with an extra $1k I wasn't planning on having

I only paid a deposit and the rest of the money is stashed away is a very child-like Spidey bank haha. Worst case scenario is I end up with an extra $1k I wasn't planning on having

Yeah, I paid the deposit as well. The rest is stashed in my paypal account. I sold off some older pieces and now have plenty to cover Thanos.

People are still waiting for the XM Magneto?! thats crazy! The wait would kill me

There are quite a few still waiting on Magnetos, and XM sent the last of them all out a month or two ago, and there has been no word on them. That situation would be driving me bat**** crazy

Back