XM Studios Thanos

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Look at this LITTLE base. :pray:

11407016_1560403630846997_4373956199589150791_n.jpg

It's the size of a cinder block. Will those be cut in half or something? The Thanos pics only show about half with a step up.

Last edited:
That's good, otherwise if he had to drop ship it from Singapore it'll be another 200-250...

I thought that's what Secet Compass does. I know someone on here was quoted one price when he ordered then got hit with a much higher shipping bill.

I thought that's what Secet Compass does. I know someone on here was quoted one price when he ordered then got hit with a much higher shipping bill.

That's exactly what they do. Toycrypt should expect shipping to be at least $250.

That's what I thought that SC did, I just wasn't sure...I figured with shipping he'd be closer to 2 G's after all is said and done...

$3K or bust. That equals about a $500-600 profit.

3k? Wow this statue looks great! Best thanos ever made in all his glory. Too late for me to jump on the XM boat now. I sure won't pay 3k for this but he looks great glad you all PO this and hope it goes up in value as a Bonus. The prices here is outta my buy range. Btw how much was it when it's on PO? That base is so big. This is going to be epic. Look at the height of the base. Whew!

3k? Wow this statue looks great! Best thanos ever made in all his glory. Too late for me to jump on the XM boat now. I sure won't pay 3k for this but he looks great glad you all PO this and hope it goes up in value as a Bonus. The prices here is outta my buy range. Btw how much was it when it's on PO? That base is so big. This is going to be epic. Look at the height of the base. Whew!

S$773.80 which is about $575.00. Plus whatever ST is gonna charge for shipping to the United States. I'd guess right around $800 when all said and done.

S$773.80 which is about $575.00. Plus whatever ST is gonna charge for shipping to the United States. I'd guess right around $800 when all said and done.

Oh that's not as bad as I thought. Oh well I miss it so I can't pay 3k now. Almost the same prices as SS now :monkey4

Oh that's not as bad as I thought. Oh well I miss it so I can't pay 3k now. Almost the same prices as SS now :monkey4

With XM you can't muck around. Be ready and you can score at retail. If you want Black Bolt or Daredevil you best be ready...even that may not be good enough.

It states $250-$300 right in the description.

Yeah I totally missed that. It's just too much money. I called them up and cancelled my order. If anyone is looking to secure this, my refunded one should be going back to stock. They were sold out before my return.

With XM you can't muck around. Be ready and you can score at retail. If you want Black Bolt or Daredevil you best be ready...even that may not be good enough.

Yeah I agree. I missed the ones I wanted most because I had no idea how or what XM is all about back then. The dare devil and black bolt I'm not planning to get at this time. I can't wait to see what SW they have to offer. I don't like any of the SS PF vaders yet. Hope XM can make a very cool vader PF. The GG smaller one and the ss smaller scale version with the ex head was awesome. But I need a good PF of him.

Back