XM Studios Thanos and Lady Death 1/4 Statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
XM Studios News

"Get ready! Next Wednesday, 25.03.2020 the PreOrder for the following statues will start!

XM Thanos with Lady Death 1:4 Scale Statue
(XM EXCLUSIVE*)

XM Thanos 1:4 Scale Statue
(Stand-alone)

XM Lady Death 1:4 Scale Statue
(Stand-alone)

*only available directly from XM online, events and partner conventions!

XM Studios Premium Collectibles Facebook

GHeroes European Master Distributor Facebook

12p8kg3.jpg

01tajd6.jpg

01ockyz.jpg

XM Studios News

- Light Up Infinity Gauntlet -

"XM Studios has received a large number of requests for the gems on the Infinity Gauntlet to have a light up feature. You asked for it and we will make it happen. Happy collecting! The light up for the Infinity Gauntlet was not showed on the PreOrder pictures, but once we have a more updated and finalised version, we will update you guys immediately!"

thanoslightupuvkle.png

XM Studios News

"XM Studios is excited to present our next Marvel Premium Collectibles series statue, Lady Death! During the times that Death has manifested itself on the physical plane, it often takes the form of a skeletal female. This beloved character is immortalized in amazingly detailed 1:4 scale cold-cast porcelain. Each painstakingly handcrafted statue is individually hand-painted with the highest possible quality finish. Don't miss out on adding Lady Death to complete your collection!

Lady Death - Death is an abstract entity embodying the concept of the mortality and extinction, inasmuch as its opposite, Eternity, embodies life. Death and Eternity even regard themselves as siblings, having come into existence at the moment the universe was formed."

017yjce.jpg

032kjwo.jpg

04pnjq3.jpg

XM Studios News

"XM Studios is excited to present our next Marvel Premium Collectibles series statue, Thanos! He is perhaps the most evil, bloodthirsty, and powerful villain in the universe. This beloved character is immortalized in amazingly detailed 1:4 scale cold-cast porcelain. Each painstakingly handcrafted statue is individually hand-painted with the highest possible quality finish. Don't miss out on adding Thanos to complete your collection!

Thaons - So powerful that religious sects have worshipped him as a god. His enemies include nearly every Super Hero in existence. He is obsessed with Goddess Death and has waged genocidal campaigns in an attempt to placate her. Most famously, he has attempted to conquer the universe by wielding the Infinity Gauntlet. He is the Mad Titan."

01anjjc.jpg

0658krp.jpg

05t4kus.jpg

If I didn?t have the Throne piece, I?d be all over this. This is another XM masterpiece.

XM Studios News

"We have for you 3 videos from the XM Thanos lightup Infinity Gauntlet. First one shows you an impression from the stones. Second one shows you the light up gauntlet vs non light up from the stones. Third one shows you the light up gauntlet in the dark.

Please note this is still early stages. More updates with the final complete set up next month. Stay safe and happy collecting."

>>> 1. Video Factory : Light Up Test XM Thanos Gauntlet <<<

>>> 2. Video Factory : Light Up Test XM Thanos Gauntlet <<<

>>> 3. Video Factory : Light Up Test XM Thanos Gauntlet <<<

so am i understanding this right? is the only way you get any switch outs for thanos is by ordering the big 2 pack with the extra death statue? meaning if you order just the thanos statue you get screwed and get no switch outs? please tell me that's not the case...

so am i understanding this right? is the only way you get any switch outs for thanos is by ordering the big 2 pack with the extra death statue? meaning if you order just the thanos statue you get screwed and get no switch outs? please tell me that's not the case...

That is correct.

That is correct.

oiyyyyyy
no thanks then for that price!!

seems kind of silly as every other xm piece i've bought has multiple heads, arms, etc... and were a couple hundred $$ less. with the stand alone statue costing around $1000 and they are not giving you the extra parts without forcing you to buy the death statue as well... just a bunch of bs cash grab in my opinion.

I'd look at it as rewarding people who buy the pair.

that's what it is for sure... which i find unacceptable. a big part of the reason we pay the premium prices for the xm pieces is because of the switch outs. on average they are 30-40% higher than the normal statue. to hold the extra parts as hostage to force you to spend more money is very greedy and disappointing to see.

that's what it is for sure... which i find unacceptable. a big part of the reason we pay the premium prices for the xm pieces is because of the switch outs. on average they are 30-40% higher than the normal statue. to hold the extra parts as hostage to force you to spend more money is very greedy and disappointing to see.

They decided to sell the statues as stand alone pieces after the set was showed for a long time, because people asked to buy for example Lady Death alone. What should they do, screw all set buyer and give the stand alone pieces all switch out parts?

"....hold the extra parts as hostage to force you to spend more money....", no.

They decided to sell the statues as stand alone pieces after the set was showed for a long time, because people asked to buy for example Lady Death alone. What should they do, screw all set buyer and give the stand alone pieces all switch out parts?

Honestly Grumpy, there's no way to win for XM in this situation. People that bought the set will be upset because the edition size will exceed the 999 limit when you add the single pieces bought as well. Don't make the single pieces and collectors will whine because they don't want to buy the set. Make individual pieces available but don't provide all the switch outs available in the set and collectors will complain that XM is holding them hostage and forcing them to spend more money.

I hope that XM sees it will never be able to satisfy everyone going this route. If they are smart, going forward, offer sets only and if customers don't want to buy them....so be it. It's their choice.

I agree with you but. I would have the light up gauntlet for all of them and a different switch out for the duo.

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

I agree with you but. I would have the light up gauntlet for all of them and a different switch out for the duo.

I actually think the best thing XM could've done is offer the set only and cap it at a 999 ES. Or don't offer the set and sell each character individually with all the switch out parts and cap each individual character with a 999 ES. It looks like trying to offer this in both sets and individual pieces has turned into a pain in the @$$ for collectors and XM.

I actually think the best thing XM could've done is offer the set only and cap it at a 999 ES. Or don't offer the set and sell each character individually with all the switch out parts and cap each individual character with a 999 ES. It looks like trying to offer this in both sets and individual pieces has turned into a pain in the @$$ for collectors and XM.
Not a bad idea. I think not offering the light up gauntlet to all statue owners is a slap in the face. These statues are so expensive that they even made them without the lights was a dumb idea.

how on earth would you be screwing over anyone if the switch-outs for statue A (thanos) were included with the single statue? really curious about your logic...

when you buy the set, you are getting 2 statues. statue a (thanos) and statue b (death). total price what we have offered from a couple places is $1780 for the set. thanos on his own is $1100. that puts death at $680... FAR below the normal price of a statue the xm puts out. the screwed up, oversized mystique that xm sold me is $899. That's $200 under going prices for a women-sized statue with switch outs. seems to me buying the set is saving you lots of money. shouldn't have anything to do with hording the switch-outs to force you to buy stuff you don't want.

anyway, my point is the price on thanos should NOT be $1100 plus shipping for the bare bones statue. you want to horde the extras for the group set then fine. the price is entirely out of line for a stand alone piece with no switch outs. if it is being presented that xm is doing as a "favor" by selling the thanos statue on it's own, then as mentioned by filip629, just stick to doing things a set and keeping things to complete 1 piece sets so it doesn't cause confusion or make people question the sales tactics.

Honestly Grumpy, there's no way to win for XM in this situation. People that bought the set will be upset because the edition size will exceed the 999 limit when you add the single pieces bought as well. Don't make the single pieces and collectors will whine because they don't want to buy the set. Make individual pieces available but don't provide all the switch outs available in the set and collectors will complain that XM is holding them hostage and forcing them to spend more money.

I hope that XM sees it will never be able to satisfy everyone going this route. If they are smart, going forward, offer sets only and if customers don't want to buy them....so be it. It's their choice.

I dont said it was a good decision overall. :wink1:

Not a bad idea. I think not offering the light up gauntlet to all statue owners is a slap in the face. These statues are so expensive that they even made them without the lights was a dumb idea.

The set and stand alone Thanos has the lightup gauntlet.

Back