XM Studios Spider-Man 1/4 Statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It seems like you and I have been talking about this one for a while!!! You know as well as I do that we got to have this one. :lol :rock

Yeah it’s haunting me because it’s Spidey and I’m weak when it comes to him lol. I think I will order him lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Isn't there a big convention coming up soon that XM will be at? I'm assuming we'll get some updates by them? I'm really more and more interested in this piece.

Just to give you guys a heads up, I've heard rumblings that this piece is undergoing some revisions. I'm going to be watching this very closely because I was on the fence with it after STGCC. I really liked it, but I'm so in love with my Spidey Comiquette that I just don't know if I need another Spidey in the same costume. But some good revisions could potentially tip me over into ordering. I'm hoping it will be all finished by STGCC because then I can see it in person, which always helps.

In terms of other cons, I think the Thailand comic con is coming up in a few months.

Just to give you guys a heads up, I've heard rumblings that this piece is undergoing some revisions. I'm going to be watching this very closely because I was on the fence with it after STGCC. I really liked it, but I'm so in love with my Spidey Comiquette that I just don't know if I need another Spidey in the same costume. But some good revisions could potentially tip me over into ordering. I'm hoping it will be all finished by STGCC because then I can see it in person, which always helps.

In terms of other cons, I think the Thailand comic con is coming up in a few months.

When is STGCC?

And where did you hear the rumors?

When is STGCC?

And where did you hear the rumors?

I typed out a whole response but then deleted it because I don't want to get anyone (including myself) in trouble haha! STGCC is September, which is their biggest convention. But hopefully they will be at a few other cons before then.

I typed out a whole response but then deleted it because I don't want to get anyone (including myself) in trouble haha! STGCC is September, which is their biggest convention. But hopefully they will be at a few other cons before then.

I will be going to the one in September

Keep up the great work with the convention vids and reviews, love :wink1::clap

Out of curiosity ...is buying a ticket to STGCC or Thailand CC the same as buying a ticket to SDCC? Or can tickets to the Thailand CC or STGCC be bought at the Con? They don't sell out way in advance, do they?

Really?! Sweeeeet! I'll see you there :hi5:

Keep up the great work with the convention vids and reviews, love :wink1::clap

Cheers, I really appreciate that!

Out of curiosity ...is buying a ticket to STGCC or Thailand CC the same as buying a ticket to SDCC? Or can tickets to the Thailand CC or STGCC be bought at the Con? They don't sell out way in advance, do they?

Tickets to STGCC can be bought at the door. I'm not sure about the Thailand con, but I'm guessing you could get them at the door as well.

Getting my camera kit ready for that show this year! Sharing the love!

Really?! Sweeeeet! I'll see you there :hi5:

Cheers, I really appreciate that!

Tickets to STGCC can be bought at the door. I'm not sure about the Thailand con, but I'm guessing you could get them at the door as well.

Thanks, Sisko!

I'm always tempted to make the trip to attend STGCC. Man o man ....if only ...

Back