XM Studios Spider-Man 1/4 Statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This Spider man hmmmm not that impressive. I know the quality is missing something. I would change the pose and the half unmasked I’m not a fan of neither. Pity really looks like PRIME1 wins my vote

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This Spider man hmmmm not that impressive. I know the quality is missing something. I would change the pose and the half unmasked I’m not a fan of neither. Pity really looks like PRIME1 wins my vote

Any pics of the p1 spidey?

The best part about this Spideman is the fact he is swinging from a web, if they can make the base more compact and add detail to his physique and make his pose more dynamic then this is a winner, at the moment im becoming less motivated to keep my PO

not loving this either. IMO It's a shame when the base overwhelms the character

P1 is taking forever w their spidey.

Tell me about it lol

tenor.gif

:lol

I really hope the changes being made transform this statue into a nice piece. With all the outstanding villains made, Spider-Man deserves greatness.

Agreed

PO'd: SSC Avengers assemble: Thor, Hulk, and Wasp/SSC Spider-Gwen/SSC Silk/SSC Baby Groot/SSC Thanos CE & EX/SSC Wolverine/XM-Studios Hulkbuster/XM-Studios Spider-Man/XM-Studios Electro/RCB Future Foundation Spider-Man/RCB Iron Spider-Man/IBD Onslaught/IBD Sentry/IBD Agent Venom/IBD Hyperion/IBD Superior Spider-man/IBD Iron Spider-Man

I really hope the changes being made transform this statue into a nice piece. With all the outstanding villains made, Spider-Man deserves greatness.

Well said. :lecture

This is one I'm eagerly waiting for. This is a HUGE piece for XM. I'm liking what I'm seeing so far though. This is one I'll likely PO depending on price.

Back