Xm Studios Selling Restrictions.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just means more local Singaporean can buy and sell the statue to foreign market. Collectors will find a way

Just means more local Singaporean can buy and sell the statue to foreign market. Collectors will find a way

If thats the case they can charge whatever price they want and we have to pay.

XM may not release these "surplus" Wolverines at retail prices. Or will they?

Good news for me. I can tell my brother in Singapore to buy 5 slots of popular XM and flip awayyyy. Just for you Jay, I flip at only 50% of retail. :lol

50% off retail? You the man. I knew you liked me. :lol

This.

There will be a great business opportunity for anyone living in the right place. Even trying to limit it to 1 or 2 statues per person will do nothing. It will be easy to pay people a few bucks to stand in line or to use their info to place an order.

Sort of like how easy it is to get multiple SS exclusives, if you really want them.

hmm my brother is in south korea..... i havent really LOVED most what xm put out to justify the price but nice i have an option if something comes out i want

Since Jay is filthy rich he should pay 75% over retail and pay for everyone else's XM statues. :monkey3 :wave

Oi you're meant to look out for me.
mad.gif
:lol

If thats the case they can charge whatever price they want and we have to pay.

Or we can not buy their products. My brother could be moving to Singapore later this year but I'm not sure he wants to get into the statue flipping game. Hmmmm.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back