[XM Studios] Phoenix

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ever since I saw what they did with mags(not that he needed one)I hoped for Phoenix custom heads and they are in the make :D

I really want to get this custom head, but I won't buy one until I get Phoenix home.

I'm hoping this ...or something like this becomes available again later.

I really want to get this custom head, but I won't buy one until I get Phoenix home.

I'm hoping this ...or something like this becomes available again later.
i dont have my Phoenix yet:( but with my luck I am one of the last batch, but hey at least i got something great to look foward to right right?

I just sent NRD hope he responds back and confirms it. There's like 3 guy to go around kind of confusing. Waiting to hear a confirmation now...:pray: Love the hair how its taller than the originals. The eye eyes and lips hopefully will be painted nicely like the custom mags.

Most of these customs originate in closed groups on FB. If you're in them then preordering is straight forward. This custom was headed for a fast sellout before the ok to share info here was given. Count yourself lucky to get the "heads" up.

i dont have my Phoenix yet:( but with my luck I am one of the last batch, but hey at least i got something great to look foward to right right?

I'm torn right now, man. I'll give it a try, but I'm betting its already sold out anyway.

I'm torn right now, man. I'll give it a try, but I'm betting its already sold out anyway.
hope you get one mate! but alot of jean heads are being made, and jezus they all look great GUYS I have only one body for jean xD

Hope he does not oversell and I lose mine. Still waiting for confirmation from Tom. Is Tom the payment email? I emailed there for confirmation.

Hope he does not oversell and I lose mine. Still waiting for confirmation from Tom. Is Tom the payment email? I emailed there for confirmation.

I dont have confirmation yet from Tom but before thats just to double check I sent my FB message to him but before that I think tavegg confirmed my payment since I did not know Tom xD but I trust these guys so dont worry to much!! About losing the order or something

Shoutout to Spidey for always being so helpful :clap think I was able to secure a Troy head...cheers Spidey!

I dont have confirmation yet from Tom but before thats just to double check I sent my FB message to him but before that I think tavegg confirmed my payment since I did not know Tom xD but I trust these guys so dont worry to much!! About losing the order or something

If Tavegg is involved you have nothing to worry about. James is as solid as they come and truly a great guy to deal with.

Well the head is being done by Troy McDevitt and it looks awesome

View attachment 215697

It has been commissioned by a member here, Tavegg, but he doesn't log on here anymore. I have the info if you are interested in it. However, I can't guarantee how many he will have available. I am just trying to help out my fellow Freaks.

Edit: The ES is 100 and there are only 48 left and this went on sale this morning. This will be sold out by this evening as it still hasn't been shown on the LARGEST FB groups

How do I buy one? I don't have facebook?

Most of these customs originate in closed groups on FB. If you're in them then preordering is straight forward. This custom was headed for a fast sellout before the ok to share info here was given. Count yourself lucky to get the "heads" up.

Yeap.... This one was commissioned by one of our own though, and he was all good with me sharing the info

Hope it went through. but I did get a email from a guy. Spidey is the man! I've been whining about the phoenix heads forever. The originals are ok but not great like the other XM heads. What ever happen to it since the beautiful proto has been debated a million times. Even if it's a chip I would rather keep it that way for the production piece. But in the end it didn't happen. So a custom is the only way to make this perfect imo. I normally don't go for customs except the ones that looks better than the production and painted better as well. This guy is amazing! The old man mag is so well done it screams must have for me. I already know this will come out very good from past projects. Does he paint them as well? Again spidey thank you!!!!!! also will these have a ES written on them? These female heads are the biggest challenge to make pretty. Can't wait to see the full done pics.

Thanks to Spidey I was able to secure one of Troy's custom portraits :)

:yess:

I got in too, thanks to Spidey :clap

Congrats guys.... Happy to help

Shoutout to Spidey for always being so helpful :clap think I was able to secure a Troy head...cheers Spidey!

I do try jinra. I think it is a way to give back after so many guys hellped me over the year i... I really hope you secured one.

If Tavegg is involved you have nothing to worry about. James is as solid as they come and truly a great guy to deal with.

Yeah he is solid for sure.... Wish he was here more, but it got to be no fun for him I guess.

How do I buy one? I don't have facebook?

PM answered.

With that I am pretty sure I have responded to every single PM I received on this one and it is back to bed.... Lol. I will say she may very well be sold out though guys. However, I will be trying my hand at a few heads for you fine fellas... Troy killed it though

Secured finally thanks so much again Spidey and Wanderiai for the tip off. This is my most wanted XM custom ever so freaking excited for this since I didn't like enough the original heads. They were good just not a as good as I would liked. This is like a dream come true to make her a 10 now! Amazing! So happy now. Now if I missed this you all would know how upset I would have been coming online 1 day later. Lol it would not have been a pretty sight. CS is so good I've never seen better such confidence and good feeling I have for this PO. Thanks to everyone who made this happen today.

Last edited:
Hey guys I just wanted to add that I haven't had a chance to respond to all the thank you PMs yet, as I am getting new requests for info all the time, and I am kicking people the nfo as fast as I can.... However, like I said above you are all welcome. I am glad I could help some of my fellow Freaks

Me instead see it too late.. miss the chance.. so now other troy one there are still el mule and spidey custom heads?

Me instead see it too late.. miss the chance.. so now other troy one there are still el mule and spidey custom heads?

Yes they are, also the mule look very nice too and spidey always rock with this, batgirl talk by her self :p beautiful :) btw thx spidey u are a kind friend :)

Back