[XM Studios] Phoenix

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I know some people don't like this portrait, I personally have zero issues with this portrait. I can't see anything wrong with it, it looks great in person.

2jebtwm.jpg

2retkbs.jpg

jhr03s.jpg

Congrats! :rock

My Phoenix has arrived. She is so gorgeous, definitely a keeper for me. The "PO" head will stay in the box as I like these 2 portraits better.

14tlqwj.jpg

2r1zitx.jpg

20icmrq.jpg

2igej2c.jpg

wlbv4k.jpg

dpxuac.jpg

So freakin awesome! Thanks for sharing the pics! Congrats, Mamba!

My Phoenix has arrived. She is so gorgeous, definitely a keeper for me. The "PO" head will stay in the box as I like these 2 portraits better.

14tlqwj.jpg

2r1zitx.jpg

20icmrq.jpg

2igej2c.jpg

wlbv4k.jpg

dpxuac.jpg

Congrats on the piece Mamba. Great pics shot. Thanks for sharing, bro. I cannot wait for mine in 2 weeks time.

I said before and still hold to my guns the windswept hair is BY FAR and ALWAYS HAS BEEN the best of the three headsculpts. I said that 5 months ago and people thought I was crazy. :cuckoo: Nothing wrong with any of the heads IMO...but I'll be fair and wait for final judgement when I receive mine shortly.

I said before and still hold to my guns the windswept hair is BY FAR and ALWAYS HAS BEEN the best of the three headsculpts. I said that 5 months ago and people thought I was crazy. :cuckoo: Nothing wrong with any of the heads IMO...but I'll be fair and wait for final judgement when I receive mine shortly.

If you don't like it you know who to pm for a very good price :lol

Although I criticize the little lopsided hairline/forehead on the up hair and little forehead on the "PO"... and I've been critical of the paint...dare I say it...I like how SS handles eyebrows as little strands better and when they can manage to nail a straight set of eyes is better...

But the facial sculpts have always been awesome on this. I've always been a champion for these face sculpts.

Although I criticize the little lopsided hairline/forehead on the up hair and little forehead on the "PO"... and I've been critical of the paint...dare I say it...I like how SS handles eyebrows as little strands better and when they can manage to nail a straight set of eyes is better...

But the facial sculpts have always been awesome on this. I've always been a champion for these face sculpts.

Agreed.

Back