[XM Studios] Phoenix

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
image.jpg
image.jpg
I'm a believer!!

Cool thanks! I wonder someone who owns her must try the decals on her eyes! :pray:

to be honest she is perfect like that, the only i miss from her is the first sculpt and maybe the paint bird but this bird with a perfect light behind have to be awesome really she is a massive beautiful piece of art and i dont gonna change anything from her :)

to be honest she is perfect like that, the only i miss from her is the first sculpt and maybe the paint bird but this bird with a perfect light behind have to be awesome really she is a massive beautiful piece of art and i dont gonna change anything from her :)

I agree with the first proto head and the painted bird. But then again I don't have her yet so I have no idea. :gah:

Perfect. Can't believe there's still so much hub bub over that portrait. Looks amazing imo.

A lot of people missed out and they gotta find reasons for not feeling sad. So you start looking for things you don't like, flaws and to convince yourself "ok - no big deal, I can easily live such a crappy overpriced statue. I feel sorry for those who waste money on it"

A lot of people missed out and they gotta find reasons for not feeling sad. So you start looking for things you don't like, flaws and to convince yourself "ok - no big deal, I can easily live such a crappy overpriced statue. I feel sorry for those who waste money on it"

110% agree but when some like her like i do, really this is no a problem :) if u can pay something that u like, well do it since u enjoy what u purchase :p is all matter :)

110% agree but when some like her like i do, really this is no a problem :) if u can pay something that u like, well do it since u enjoy what u purchase :p is all matter :)

So do you like the bird painted or unpainted better saying the unpainted has the light shining on it making the cool flame effect.

:lol yeah, def a bit of that going on.

Hey I want this just with a custom head to make this even better just like the proto :lecture this one will soon be with the magneto elite club. Sad then I can't get it.

So do you like the bird painted or unpainted better saying the unpainted has the light shining on it making the cool flame effect.

as i said.. i like alot her now, im not gonna change ANYTHING :) thx and later ppl ask me how u have 5 years of relationship ? simple he love phoenix like she is now :p

tumblr_mp4tzp4eUB1r67p3vo1_500.gif

Last edited:
Back