[XM Studios] Phoenix

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hmmmmm, prefer the old hair. New one, the hairline is too severe, makes it look like a wig. She's rising up, not standing under a vent, a la Marilyn Monroe.

Need better picture in different lighting! I felt the green shade on her was a bit too dark until I saw this facebook pic.

19211_1544983795722314_4470950598531460453_n.jpg

Not even liking the face now. The hair was bad enough, but this portrait is going to stay in the box. Maybe if enough of us complain, they will go back to the original angry portrait.

I feel better pics of the portraits are needed before complaints are made. That includes the statue as a whole. I think this is a great piece ...and better pics will showcase that.

Hey, anyone that really dislikes the face, neck, hair, whatever, just LMK, and transfer your PO to me. I'd be happy to take this atrocity off your hands :D

I had a dream last night that the statute was delivered to me only it was about the size and quality of an eagle Moss figure.

I'm actually upset at how glossy she's turning out with her paint app., and that's besides the fact that this new hair sculpt is a huge step down from her original version...

Oh well =(

Well, I was under the impression we get the original head as well. I'm not crazy about the face of this latest head either but it's certainly not a deal breaker.

I doubt this will be what the final version will look like, they probably did a quick paint up to make the show...

Are we sure that two heads are not included? Maybe XM didn't change the head, but instead added an extra one. Maybe......

Phoenix will come with two portraits at the minimum...

I'm actually upset at how glossy she's turning out with her paint app., and that's besides the fact that this new hair sculpt is a huge step down from her original version...

Oh well =(

Well, I was under the impression we get the original head as well. I'm not crazy about the face of this latest head either but it's certainly not a deal breaker.

I'm sure we'll get both. Stay calm

To my knowledge you guys are getting the two heads show in the right of this pic.

Phoenix_zpsvz1hzxdj.jpg

The one on the left, the one that was on the statue for the PO, was canacbalized and had the new wind blown look shown here added to it.
7dddf09dcd8ad30b09422e65d9bce7e2_zpsbyx6epyt.jpg

So yeah there should be 2 head sculpt, but neither of them will be the PO portrait.

To my knowledge you guys are getting the two heads show in the right of this pic.

Phoenix_zpsvz1hzxdj.jpg

The one on the left, the one that was on the statue for the PO, was canacbalized and had the new wind blown look shown here added to it.
7dddf09dcd8ad30b09422e65d9bce7e2_zpsbyx6epyt.jpg

So yeah there should be 2 head sculpt, but neither of them will be the PO portrait.
I have seen nothing posted to contradict what Spidey has said here, second and third portrait only. That could change. We are getting three Wolverine heads. I do remember someone posting that space in the box is at a premium, so good chance there will be no third portrait. XM would have to go back to the original or change the latest one.

Having these two COH is not a deal breaker for me as I do like both portraits.

However, those who are adamant ...was this brought up on XM's Facebook?

Back