[XM Studios] Phoenix

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
11150825_10205738586695794_9154915381511697570_n.jpg

That's the best shot yet.

Not sure how they could get that whole thing evenly lit from the bottom. It would almost have to have several lights throughout. Don't really see that happening, but hey, I don't put anything past XM. They may be able to pull it off.

Yup, you could be right. I won't stress over it, tho.

It'll be up to me to provide the light.

I assumed this was the reveal of the second head we haven't seen yet.

The current head is the first head with the revised hair. The second head is the calm face with the hairstyle similar to the original hair on the first sculpt.
10896873_1494705260750168_988561843515951782_n_zps8b0522fd.jpg

This is what the current head looked like before they changed the hair. We were always going to get the second calm sculpt as well.

phoenix_2.jpg

Thanks for posting the pics! I really like the new hair as it make the sculpt more dynamic. The translucent phoenix is awesome and should look even better with the right back lighting. Cannot wait to get her in my hands! Hopefully less than three months away if I am lucky.

Great set of photos jay. it's so funny, I think she looks great, and quite large, but I just don't have any desire to own her. I had seen when she went up for pre-order on BBTS and had the opportunity and just passed on it. I'm glad she's getting some attention and is being made though.

Great set of photos jay. it's so funny, I think she looks great, and quite large, but I just don't have any desire to own her. I had seen when she went up for pre-order on BBTS and had the opportunity and just passed on it. I'm glad she's getting some attention and is being made though.

She is massive! Magneto is a big statue and look at her here.

attachment.php

Her base will take up some room. Product size : 79cm H X 48.5cm L X 45.5cm B

I'd love to own this one but i'm not keen on paying the crazy aftermarket price she will command.

Back