[XM Studios] Phoenix

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
XM might make a Dark Phoenix, but it will be a new sculpt. They don't do variants. With that said and no announcement yet from XM regarding that, then she won't be made for sometime ...if not, ever because XM has a time limited license.

Thank god not the same sculpt xD but idd its a small chance of happening but I am all for it.

XM might make a Dark Phoenix, but it will be a new sculpt. They don't do variants. With that said and no announcement yet from XM regarding that, then she won't be made for sometime ...if not, ever because XM has a time limited license.

Wow only is SS followed this rule...

I heard the same info from XM, they won't do variants. Plus several of their X-Men pieces are being held back by Marvel.

I'm looking towards SS to knock out an awesome Dark Phoenix. I doubt they're doing any Phoenix at all and I really want them to finish the 90s/Jim Lee PFs before prices are $500 base price, but who knows. It makes sense for them to do so at this point. Cover the other part of the Phoenix market that wants a Dark Phoenix. There is no 1/4 Dark Phoenix so they can be first. Get the people who couldn't secure a PO for the XM Phoenix. As long as it looks cool it'll sell. And from what SSAlex was saying there's more X-Men on the way that will likely hit next year. When asked if the Fox battle affects them like it has XM she said no.

I heard the same info from XM, they won't do variants. Plus several of their X-Men pieces are being held back by Marvel.

I'm looking towards SS to knock out an awesome Dark Phoenix. I doubt they're doing any Phoenix at all and I really want them to finish the 90s/Jim Lee PFs before prices are $500 base price, but who knows. It makes sense for them to do so at this point. Cover the other part of the Phoenix market that wants a Dark Phoenix. There is no 1/4 Dark Phoenix so they can be first. Get the people who couldn't secure a PO for the XM Phoenix. As long as it looks cool it'll sell. And from what SSAlex was saying there's more X-Men on the way that will likely hit next year. When asked if the Fox battle affects them like it has XM she said no.

It probably doesn't effect SS because there not doing that many X-Men a year... I think the only X-Men they have done in the last year was Emma Frost and Jean Grey, where as XM was doing Wolverine, Phoenix, Magneto, Cable, Deadpool, Quicksilver, Brown Wolverine and two Sentinel Dio's with 10 X-men.... I think that's why Disney/Marvel asked them to cut back...

Last official word by Alex, a few months ago, is that no X Men would have been ready for PO before one year (that is, Q1 2016). So regardless of Disney, they weren't going to make other X Men any soon.

If SSC was smart and the Fox/Marvel license debacle does not affect them, then they should bring out a 1/4 scale Dark Phoenix and blow it out of the water. People would buy like crazy!

Doubt SSC is even thinking that, tho. :dunno

Can't have this babe on the second page! Bump!

And kinda wish XM would share more update pics....

This baby is already in production status ! Yay !!

11150326_1541045506116143_7126696357734308457_n.jpg

Would it be better if they use the same paint app used on the phoenix as highlights on jean's hair?
Like on Koto Red Phoenix

Back