[XM Studios] Phoenix

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Moving the po time was he huge mistake. They moved it to primetime in the US. The should go back to putting it up after XM does.

Big congrats to all you guys who got a pre-order in! :clap

To those that missed: Do not give up and be sure to check out the other asian retailers that will be getting this. There is still a chance.

I honestly had a lot of fun just reading through these posts for the last 2.5 hrs :lol

Reminded me of the good old days when the Sideshow site would crash as well just like that. Ahhhhhhhhh. Thank god though I didn't need to stress with you though bc I already did that on the Wolverine day and barely got an order in, not to mention missing out on Magneto due to not being around the boards for 9 months and not even knowing about the damn thing until it was already well sold out.

All fixed in the end as I got everything I wanted. Including this Phoenix :naughty

No good for me mate. I couldn't check out.
So frustrating.

That sucks bro.. The checkout process was a nightmare, how far did you manage to get? Not the stupid terms and conditions that wouldnt register as being selected?

Big congrats to all you guys who got a pre-order in! :clap

To those that missed: Do not give up and be sure to check out the other asian retailers that will be getting this. There is still a chance.

I honestly had a lot of fun just reading through these posts for the last 2.5 hrs :lol

Reminded me of the good old days when the Sideshow site would crash as well just like that. Ahhhhhhhhh. Thank god though I didn't need to stress with you though bc I already did that on the Wolverine day and barely got an order in, not to mention missing out on Magneto due to not being around the boards for 9 months and not even knowing about the damn thing until it was already well sold out.

All fixed in the end as I got everything I wanted. Including this Phoenix :naughty

Teach me master... How the heck did you find a magneto piece that isnt some plonker on the Bay trying to sell it to you for 10K?

The amount of profanity that was spewed at the screen over here would have broken some record. Thank god the wife and kids were sleeping

I just hope i wont get an heart attack when MS marvel is up Jezus.
You guys want dark Phoenix me too but let my heart get some air first!

I just hope i wont get an heart attack when MS marvel is up Jezus.
You guys want dark Phoenix me too but let my heart get some air first!

Ms Marvel ain't **** compared to this. Black Widow can even still be had.

Oh I like it especially with the recent big changes, still do I like it $800+ worth?

Thanos redesign just won't cut it for me. Doubt I would even do $350 shipped from U.S. Awesome helmetless portrait though.

I wonder if the quick sell outs today were the function of the policy changes by XM and ST. Surely it must have affected the bottom line.

Don't get caught up in the hype....magneto and phoenix are exceptions than norm, those two pieces are truly epic statues with no comparisons...

Majority of the xm stuff however doesn't sell anywhere close to this, while they are nice they are still $800 statues. Look at antman the only 1/4 version and by far the best version and it still can be had easily on many websites. Ms marvel, Thor and thanos etc.. will be the same - won't be anywhere close to the craziness that is Phoenix.

I don't see another epic grail piece in their line up so far.

Back