[XM Studios] Phoenix

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
There's about a dozen dealers, maybe more, who sell their products plus forum/facebook members you can order through direct. Anyone who misses anything after Magneto has nobody to blame but themselves, amateurs.

I think no matter what the policy is, there will allways be people that are not happy. In the end they are still a business and the more they can sell upfront the better for them.

In the end, everyone knows now the way to get an early PO in, everyone knows the members who can secure on for them. So there was a lot of time beforehand to secure one.

Who knows, maybe when the orders will get shipped, there will be some cancellations due to the higher price. And at this price point, there won't be a lot of people who can order every XM-statue...

why allow everyone who purchased 5 statues can order anytime wtf

There's about a dozen dealers, maybe more, who sell their products plus forum/facebook members you can order through direct. Anyone who misses anything after Magneto has nobody to blame but themselves, amateurs.

you r not getting my point do u? first of all i didnt missed statue here.i just dont support policy whoever ordered more than 5 Xm can order whatever in coming list...... seriously do u support. you do coz you will secure piece for u every time through forum member but what about new members. what about customer service. what if statue came broke or u want replacement? how u guys going to deal.

What is the difference with ordering early with Mark or Kenny on the forum...

thats what i know XM restricted to within singa n if they want to reach to us they have to use forum members or retailers. but why they r allowing everyone who purchased 5 orders.

why allow everyone who purchased 5 statues can order anytime wtf

As a loyalty program and an incentive to shop with that specific shop/dealer, I'd imagine. It rewards the early supporters and repeat customers willing to spend with them. They are less likely to cancel orders. Plus they can get discounts as well for bundled orders.

you r not getting my point do u? first of all i didnt missed statue here.i just dont support policy whoever ordered more than 5 Xm can order whatever in coming list...... seriously do u support. you do coz you will secure piece for u every time through forum member but what about new members. what about customer service. what if statue came broke or u want replacement? how u guys going to deal.

Can you read? I never said 'Dhaval missed the statue'. :cuckoo:

I have no issue with XM's policy for 5x or more repeat customers. If those customers who have purchased 5 statues @ ~ $650 ea = $3250 (+ shipping) on prior products want to spend another $650 + shipping months/ a year before a product releases, good for them and good for the company.

If a product arrives broken XM's service record has been very, very good. Do your homework.

thats what i know XM restricted to within singa n if they want to reach to us they have to use forum members or retailers. but why they r allowing everyone who purchased 5 orders.

It is still a shop and they want to reward their loyal customers. In the end I am sure there were not so many early PO's because not a lot of people are elite member on Simply Toys yet.

In the end there was quite a lot of time to make an early PO with one of the forum members.

It really is the same as the old Sideshow days, there will always be happy and unhappy people but that is part of the excitement of this hobby, the thrill to secure your statue.

Can you read? I never said 'Dhaval missed the statue'. :cuckoo:

I have no issue with XM's policy for 5x or more repeat customers. If those customers who have purchased 5 statues @ ~ $650 ea = $3250 (+ shipping) on prior products want to spend another $650 + shipping months/ a year before a product releases, good for them and good for the company.

If a product arrives broken XM's service record has been very, very good. Do your homework.

lol homework. buddy they released less than 10 statues so far. how can u assure about future anything can happen. XM r just getting started.

The way XM is doing business , i think its better they do the way commissioners do, announce a project, wait for 1000 people to sign up and close it out, no need to set up POs which majority dont get to do,, because of all the backdoor deals and friends of friends of friends helping you out much before PO day,, totally unprofessional for a business but the way people doing commissions ,take this route

Plenty of people have mentioned there ordered this ages ago. If you really wanted this then that was your warning right there to do something about it.

The way XM is doing business , i think its better they do the way commissioners do, announce a project, wait for 1000 people to sign up and close it out, no need to set up POs which majority dont get to do,, because of all the backdoor deals and friends of friends of friends helping you out much before PO day,, totally unprofessional for a business but the way people doing commissions ,take this route

The problem is that they do not have license to sell in the USA and Europe.

Plenty of people have mentioned there ordered this ages ago. If you really wanted this then that was your warning right there to do something about it.

yehh but like this they r going in-future? even the customs project go very professionally.

if they are going to allow u to lock down orders thru friends of their company, why set up POs dates with half of ES already sold, instead do it like the custom commissioners do, wait for first 1000 to sign up and close it out, as for no license to international clients, they are anyway letting people get it through what they call friends of the company, why not let everyone including friends of the company able to secure theirs on day of PO,

Not sure where else to put this but I have a Phoenix from toys station that has mysteriously popped up. Cost might be high but if you want it let me know :)

Is it worth to get one with $925 plus shipping ?

It depends if it is worth that to you. I paid 630$, if it is worth 300$ extra to you, go for it. It is an amazing statue and I think will go much higher in the future.

Back