[XM Studios] Phoenix

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think XM Phoenix will be my last 1/4th scale before I "retire" from 1/4th. The only exception would be a John Byrne Cyclops or an amazing Magneto from Sideshow (I missed on XM's).

I think XM Phoenix will be my last 1/4th scale before I "retire" from 1/4th. The only exception would be a John Byrne Cyclops or an amazing Magneto from Sideshow (I missed on XM's).

funny you mention that. XM is helping me reach a point of statue peace where I have been considering retirement. Only a few key characters Im missing planning to close on within the year. After that I have a really nice collection. Good display room. Wont really need much else. Magneto and Phoenix were the two big ones for me.

Can't buy every single piece out there... Must be more selective and buy characters that is a must to have. =)

I'm getting close to statue bliss myself but there are still some DC and X-men character I would like. I also want a 1/4 scale spiderman...have the j scott campbell comi which is nice but missed out on the SSC 1/4 pieces and don't want to pay for them now. Maybe XM will fill that void for me...I think this Phoenix will be my 2nd XM piece hopefully:pray:

Yup, as soon as I get a

Flash
Aquaman
Martain Manhunter
Riddler
Batgirl
Penguin
Twoface
Clayface
Catwomen
Freeze
Killer croc
Bane
Manbat
Doomsday
Luthor

Juggernaut
Wolverine
Prof X
Warpath
Thanos
Phoenix
Magneto

And probably about 15 more PF's I can't think of off the top of my head I will be done! LOL!

Haha you have a long way to go my friend. If you plan on a collection that large you should b wargaming your display area

Don't forget that eventually new versions of the statue you want will be made again for new generations of collectors. By then you will have to decide what you are going to do about your old one.

Back