[XM Studios] Phoenix

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
this will be gone in the blink of an eye, even from the "3rd party" dealers. Do what you can to secure one now.

This thing is almost sold out?

Technically it hasn't gone up for Pre-Order yet. People are just sending deposits to Singapore members to reserve a spot for the statue when the official pre-order does go up. You should also get a shot at some of the Singapore stores like Simple Toys but I imagine they will sell out pretty quickly. So I would try and find out exactly when they plan on accepting pre-orders and be refreshing their website :)

As for BBTS.com, Speculative Fiction and Secret Compass it will be luck of the draw as I imagine they will only get a small handful of Phoenix Statues in..

**** man. Getting this plus taxes and an additional %18 import fee will be crazy. Don't think I can do it :( wtf XM start selling **** in the States. Wish they'd sell them through SS

Sent from the Cockpit of the Millenium Falcon

Welcome to my world Jedi. It's not nice I know but it will be worth it

I'm dropping 90% of my SS Marvel PO's to be to keep up with XM but I'm more than cool with that to be honest

Welcome to my world Jedi. It's not nice I know but it will be worth it

I'm dropping 90% of my SS Marvel PO's to be to keep up with XM but I'm more than cool with that to be honest
Wow dude. I'd do it if I didn't want the pieces I have SO much! And I'm getting two for the cost of each XM piece. Right now its ****ing Hot Toys that's killing me. Like I've never had a piece before and before year end I'll be in like 6 pieces deep (at least)

Dropping SS Marvel pieces is easy for the most part. It's the other pieces... the LotR, the Pacific Rim, the PCS Mortal Kombat stuff I want... that's the hard part.

Dropping SS Marvel pieces is easy for the most part. It's the other pieces... the LotR, the Pacific Rim, the PCS Mortal Kombat stuff I want... that's the hard part.

I'm thinking about selling off my Star Wars PF's.... I've gotten into collecting the Star Wars 1:6 scale stuff so I'm thinking I really don't need the PF's, plus SS is really slow putting out new Star Wars Statues. But I'm keeping my Mythos collection :)

Seriously. Only Marvel I got is Green Hulk.
I'm thinking about selling off my Star Wars PF's.... I've gotten into collecting the Star Wars 1:6 scale stuff so I'm thinking I really don't need the PF's, plus SS is really slow putting out new Star Wars Statues. But I'm keeping my Mythos collection :)
Hmmm interesting. I'm interested in picking UP some SW PFs

I think I'm going to pass on Thanos for Phoenix. Hopefully I'll be able to secure one. :lol So is she coming after Iron Man? Or will she be coming out sooner since she just needs to get painted up?

Dan, you'll probably get more for your PFs but you might find the 1/6 figures easier to find down the line. Especially the regular editions. You may really get screwed money wise if Hot Toys ever releases vehicles like an x-wing, tie fighter, or Death Star. :lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I think I'm going to pass on Thanos for Phoenix. Hopefully I'll be able to secure one. :lol So is she coming after Iron Man? Or will she be coming out sooner since she just needs to get painted up?

Dan, you'll probably get more for your PFs but you might find the 1/6 figures easier to find down the line. Especially the regular editions. You may really get screwed money wise if Hot Toys ever releases vehicles like an x-wing, tie fighter, or Death Star. :lol

If they made 1/6 Death Star it would have a dia. of 16.5 miles, pretty sure that won't fit in my besta display case :)

If they made 1/6 Death Star it would have a dia. of 16.5 miles, pretty sure that won't fit in my besta display case :)

:lol

To be fair, Hot Toys did show off the Helicarrier during SDCC at a much smaller scale.

Am I crazy for still wanting to pick up SS's Jean and XM Phoenix?

To be fair, Hot Toys did show off the Helicarrier during SDCC at a much smaller scale.

XM Phoenix is a must have, once this sells out I doubt you'll pick her up cheaper then $2k+ on ebay.... Now SS Jean you'll be able to pick that up 5 years later Ebay for like $200 :)

It's your money, do what you like :) I am cancelling my SS Jean Grey and put that money on another XM Phoenix...

Back