[XM Studios] Phoenix

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
+2. I'm quite happy to see them killing it with the Marvel license while SS does the same with DC (for the most part). Yeah, I'm looking forward to seeing them branch out, but there's plenty of time for that. The biggest development I'd like out of XM in the coming months is getting the green-light for NA distribution. One can hope, right?:pray:

You have no idea what your talking about dude and you shouldn't be saying things like this that aren't accurate because your absolutely wrong.

I can't stand it when people post BS and pretend to be on the inside just for a couple posts of attention.

Neither of the two licenses you mentioned are in fact going to be produced by XM studios currently and I know for a fact the "owner" that you spoke with wouldn't want you posting false information on this forum or anywhere else. Have a little respect

I'm glad you said something so I wouldn't have to.:hi5:

You have no idea what your talking about dude and you shouldn't be saying things like this that aren't accurate because your absolutely wrong.

I can't stand it when people post BS and pretend to be on the inside just for a couple posts of attention.

Neither of the two licenses you mentioned are in fact going to be produced by XM studios currently and I know for a fact the "owner" that you spoke with wouldn't want you posting false information on this forum or anywhere else. Have a little respect

kobe+bryant+lakers+gif+omg+wtf+is+going+on.gif

tumblr_m8y0qv6XMI1rzmj7eo1_500.png

I could care less about a DC license. Im a big X Men fan so right now im just soaking it up before they divide their energy

+2. I'm quite happy to see them killing it with the Marvel license while SS does the same with DC (for the most part). Yeah, I'm looking forward to seeing them branch out, but there's plenty of time for that. The biggest development I'd like out of XM in the coming months is getting the green-light for NA distribution. One can hope, right?:pray:

:goodpost: Agreed, Marvel all day and twice on Sunday's.

:exactly:

Rather see Marvel continue to grow and flourish before adding more licenses. We have two statues in hand thus far with several to follow. I personally feel that XM owns marvel right now and I'd prefer it to stay that way. Make your foundation impenetrable. Once the castle is built you take over the world :lecture

ya but slower please-- i honeslty dont know what im going to have to sell next to afford all these guys, how much do corneas go for? mebe half my liver?

I'm not ready for XM to pick up the DC licence. Hope they do just concentrate on Marvel for now because I can't get everything XM I want as it is.

Sold!!!Sold!!! Sold!!!Absolutly stunning. The best female statue so far by XM Studios, and i think this even rivals Magneto. i would buy this even unpainted and display
just like that. The total height from the bottom of base to the top of the wing tip looks like around 30"-32" Holy Cow! I think XM Studios should sell those display cases for a discount when buying any of thier statues:wink1:

So ...no announcements were made about this statue being back on, right? As far as we can tell its still on hold ...

I was really hoping they would announce that it was back on track at the Con!

So does this mean no serene face? I really want to see angry and serene, plus Lau. I hope to get two of these.

Agreed, want XM to keep killing Marvel pieces. I'm having a hard time keeping up with just one license and they haven't even started Spiderman line yet :panic:

Loving the new pics, this Phoenix is so bought :)

So does this mean no serene face? I really want to see angry and serene, plus Lau. I hope to get two of these.

This is nowhere near final. Look at all the other releases and look at their abundance of extras and alternative display options. Obviously, this will come with a lot.

Back