[XM Studios] Phoenix

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I should've known when no one on the threads was saying anything about the single most important news ever lol

Sent from the Cockpit of the Millenium Falcon

Where are you getting the sneak peaks?

From the Phantom Zone my friend

Here's an updated one I have been given permission to share. More coming soon

10448408_801530739878232_194014842672355813_o.jpg

XMs brother

Sorry dude. Posted it for Kris as he was asking a out updates yesterday
**** thought so but got confused. So far it looks good. Can't wait to see the rest

Sent from the Cockpit of the Millenium Falcon

I would not be surprised if we will finally see a fully painted Phoenix at the STGCC on september. By then I think it would be sold out!

Unless the licensing is cleared up they would be skating on REALLY thin ice to show her. If Marvel/Disney said stop because Fox is kicking up a fuss then I am sorry she is on hold. You don't **** with Disney and licenses... They have HUNDREDS of lawyers just sitting there waiting to get yah....:horror:

Unless the licensing is cleared up they would be skating on REALLY thin ice to show her. If Marvel/Disney said stop because Fox is kicking up a fuss then I am sorry she is on hold. You don't **** with Disney and licenses... They have HUNDREDS of lawyers just sitting there waiting to get yah....:horror:

Damn shame too, I was getting really stoke after the posting of the Phoenix head. I'm sure it will go through, but **** is always unpredictable for the least.

Damn shame too, I was getting really stoke after the posting of the Phoenix head. I'm sure it will go through, but **** is always unpredictable for the least.

Oh she is Gorgeous, but I wonder if losing her after putting in so much work loosened thre reigns on Spiderman given their recent FB post.

Oh she is Gorgeous, but I wonder if losing her after putting in so much work loosened thre reigns on Spiderman given their recent FB post.

I had been under the impression that it was to expect but with due time. I could definitely see it being a consolation.

I had read an article about all this and how Marvel still does a lot of stuff based on Spidey, even while Sony regains so much royalties, and how Fox has become a big pain about their rights. That's why you notice less and less X-Men and FF action figures and even a slow killing in the comics. I mean ****, they are killing Wolverine next month, definitely means it isn't the greatest of terms.

But Marvel will always be correlated with Spidey, so I figure again that is why they are a bit more lenient.

Really hope she goes through, and if she does, I can imagine that this could sell out faster than even Magneto :lol

I had been under the impression that it was to expect but with due time. I could definitely see it being a consolation.

I had read an article about all this and how Marvel still does a lot of stuff based on Spidey, even while Sony regains so much royalties, and how Fox has become a big pain about their rights. That's why you notice less and less X-Men and FF action figures and even a slow killing in the comics. I mean ****, they are killing Wolverine next month, definitely means it isn't the greatest of terms.

But Marvel will always be correlated with Spidey, so I figure again that is why they are a bit more lenient.

Really hope she goes through, and if she does, I can imagine that this could sell out faster than even Magneto :lol

My knowledge was that Spidey was suppose to be a few years off, and come in the second round of licenses. However, XM spent a crap load of money developing Phoenix, so if she has been benched for the foreseeable future, I could see XM negotiating Spidey out of it. Especially if they showed Marvel Sosa's Spidey Unleashed statue to get the hyped.

Back