[XM Studios] Phoenix

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just paid for Phoenix! 335sgd for shipping... Oy. Puts the total cost at about $850 for the statue and shipping. Aaaah.

You po way back correct? There's no way to get that price now for sure. Best price. less than retail correct?

Just paid for Phoenix! 335sgd for shipping... Oy. Puts the total cost at about $850 for the statue and shipping. Aaaah.

even at GBP850 (SGD$1850) is not possible inclusive with shipping.
and we are talking about USD$ here?

is the statue on hand yet?

I didn't get quite a good a deal as you guys, but I PO'd in August '14 - total price including shipping was $1385. So, roughly $1050 USD shipped isn't too bad imo considering how Ebay, B/S/T prices are going.

I didn't get quite a good a deal as you guys, but I PO'd in August '14 - total price including shipping was $1385. So, roughly $1050 USD shipped isn't too bad imo considering how Ebay, B/S/T prices are going.

Yea Khufu, mine is in that range as well. I definitely won't drop that kind of coin on any other 1/4 scale pieces but just had to have this Phoenix!

That'll be about what mine costs. S883 = $620. Then add in about $200-250 for shipping.

Did you get yours yet? Was shipping really 200.00? If so who shipped it? I need to find out. Maybe it's a corporate shipping discount acc or something to get those prices? Thanks!

Anybody from the Toronto GTA have one I can see in person. PM me if yo do. I really want one but need to see it first before I try to find a impossible :horror reasonable deal or at least start the long journey to find one.

Anybody from the Toronto GTA have one I can see in person. PM me if yo do. I really want one but need to see it first before I try to find a impossible :horror reasonable deal or at least start the long journey to find one.

Just buy one now like I did. Only reason is I know I won't like all 3 heads. But waiting for a custom to be made. I won't wait until later when a nice custom head gets made and then pay mag prices for her. Until then I wait patiently.

Did you get yours yet? Was shipping really 200.00? If so who shipped it? I need to find out. Maybe it's a corporate shipping discount acc or something to get those prices? Thanks!

No I'm still waiting. It depends on the carrier as far as shipping rates. DHL is on the expensive side but you get it fast.

are you on facebook? I own one but it is in storage. But I have a friend (also in Toronto) selling his (no coin).

Mine is shipping next week :yess:

No I'm still waiting. It depends on the carrier as far as shipping rates. DHL is on the expensive side but you get it fast.

Thanks please post shipping when they shipped. I just need to know for sure one time on these big XM statues. This will be about the same for thanos etc in the future. Also it should be in sgd correct? It's coming from Singapore which makes sense.

So......... when are all the custom heads coming?

This I must agree. I love my Phoenix nore than mags but not fully until a new pretty proto head shows up. Those mag custom heads are out of this world nice. Now we need some of those guys to do the same for phoenix. Pretty faces please none of the no eyeball customs. We have that one already.

Mine is shipping next week :yess:

Congrats! :hi5:

Sarakawa, are you the guy that had that leaning Cyclops PF? Have you ever considered having it converted to the classic Cyke costume to go with Jean, Logan, and Emma?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Congrats! :hi5:

Sarakawa, are you the guy that had that leaning Cyclops PF? Have you ever considered having it converted to the classic Cyke costume to go with Jean, Logan, and Emma?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hah that would cost a fortune! I don't really do custom work since it's just too costly. I have my Cyclops propped upright so he displays just fine. Can't wait to add Jean to my lineup!

Back