[XM Studios] Phoenix

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Really happy I stuck this through. Now to make sure I got funds ready to go. I never know when they will actually ship. My only complaint with xm.

"Army of fire phoenix ready to pack...." XM FB

luZVoGp.jpg

rjeC6EY.jpg

Which one is mine? :love Can't wait to get it. :blissy

The paint on phoenix is stunning! Makes it looks like made of glass.. Is the Sentinel base with blueish color a light up or light effect from camera?

Nonetheless, it's great collection there. I didn't regret spent market price for her now!

The paint on phoenix is stunning! Makes it looks like made of glass.. Is the Sentinel base with blueish color a light up or light effect from camera?

Nonetheless, it's great collection there. I didn't regret spent market price for her now!

The Phoenix is made of transparent resin so it should look like a glass texture...lol

I'm flying to SG in a couple of weeks. Hope it's ready by then. Gonna drop by the XM shop to see what's going on.

I'm flying to SG in a couple of weeks. Hope it's ready by then. Gonna drop by the XM shop to see what's going on.

Tell them Chap said he wants Daredevil and that they need to open a spot for me AND that he also want Ghost Rider, so he needs to reserve that now.

They should know of me. :lol

Back